Norton Anti Virus Annual Renewal / fraudulent billing
I found Norton's Anti Virus to be inadequate, so I switched to another company. In the meantime, Norton has continued to automatically bill my checking account event without my authorization. Every year, they bill my account. Every year I ask the bank to reverse the charge. Every year I call Norton and they promise not to do it again.
I believe that Norton is running a fraudulent billing scam.
Does anyone know what governmental agency will handle this matter in California?
Sounds like a class action lawsuit for some attorney.
More Norton Anti Virus Annual Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - amazon gift card
- Norton - the support I received was nothing, great job
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security