North American Bancard / Taking money without authorization

1 MichiganTroy, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1.800.226.2273

Be weary of this company. Without notification and without receiving equipment from this company - somehow they got my bank account information and withdrew $499.75 without my permission. It took several days to track down who was withdrawing monies. After submitting a forgery affidavit with the bank officer notarizing it stating I did NOT open nor authorize them to steal my money. Even after proving it was not me, I have yet to receive my money back. Truly amazing how a bank can commit LARCENY and not think much about it. Now today, I had to complete another form requesting them to stop stealing my money and they would put in the request. They best not try and withdraw any more of my money.

Es
May 22, 2015

Comments

• Rd
      23rd of Aug, 2015

This is a company that I dealt with back in 2010 and I'll never deal with them again.

8th of Apr, 2016

Can I just say they did the same thing here. 2 of our locations and they just keep charging our accounts for merchant accounts we did NOT open nor use. After endless monthly charges we had to change banks as they did nothing when they received our multiple fraud affidavits. Finally after paying YEARS of termination fees they still "SOLD" our account to another debt collector that calls endlessly to a personal phone number to harass since it's NA Bancard that owes us thousands of $.

I cannot state enough the level of ### and derelict mentality that we have been subjected to. They have stolen over $3, 300 and now want even more. How will we get our money back and get these debt collectors from calling for money that is OWED TO US?

North American Bancard, you know you committed fraud and still you don't return our money and further, sell our account to debt collectors for them to call us on our personal phones. You people need to be fined and put away.