Nordstrom Rack — Return policy
I had the most difficult time returning a pair of shoes. I had to come back three times!!! The first time, I had an associate ask me to swipe all my credit cards & the system could not locate my order. I left & was on a mission to find my receipt. I checked all my credit card transactions & knew exactly which card I used to purchase the shoes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Sacramento, CA The manager can up to tell me they can give me store credit! That pissed me off because I explained to him that I would bought these same shoes online, but in a different size & want my refund. I left the store very angry! I came home & finally found my receipt & went to return it. I didn't give the receipt to the associate because I wanted to test the system. I told her the exact day I purchased it & the card I used. She was not able to process the return so I gave her the receipt. THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED & it is very inconvenient for me to have to find my receipt & go through this much hassle to return an item!!! I will not be shopping here any longer. Lost customer forever!
More Nordstrom Rack Complaints & Reviews
- nordstromrack.com - They provided damaged item 
- Nordstrom Rack - return policy. customer care. 
- Nordstrom Rack - Worst shopping experience ever!!
- Nordstrom Rack - manager service very disrespectful and rude
- Nordstrom Rack - splendid daria block heel bootie
- Nordstrom Rack - order online
- nordstromrack.com - customer service
- Nordstrom Rack - sold me damaged item
- Nordstrom Rack - packaging and receiving issues
- Nordstrom Rack - horrible customer service