Nordstrom RackReturn policy

I had the most difficult time returning a pair of shoes. I had to come back three times!!! The first time, I had an associate ask me to swipe all my credit cards & the system could not locate my order. I left & was on a mission to find my receipt. I checked all my credit card transactions & knew exactly which card I used to purchase the shoes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Sacramento, CA The manager can up to tell me they can give me store credit! That pissed me off because I explained to him that I would bought these same shoes online, but in a different size & want my refund. I left the store very angry! I came home & finally found my receipt & went to return it. I didn't give the receipt to the associate because I wanted to test the system. I told her the exact day I purchased it & the card I used. She was not able to process the return so I gave her the receipt. THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED & it is very inconvenient for me to have to find my receipt & go through this much hassle to return an item!!! I will not be shopping here any longer. Lost customer forever!

Ta
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Feb 03, 2017

You should always keep the receipt if there is a chance something won't fit. That's your mistake.