Nokia Service Centre One Utama / poor customer service

Malaysia Review updated:

On the 9th February 2010, at 930pm I went to the Nokia Service Centre located in One Utama (New Wing) to get my handphone repaired. There was the running number machine, so after taking my number I was waiting for my turn to be served.

There was only 3 customers there at the point of time and to my disappointment, the customer service executive (RICKY YOO JEY VEN) in charge, not only had showed me the "counter is closed" sign, he had served the person who came 10mins after me.

What the point of nokia service centre placing a running number machine for us to take, if you don, t get your employees to check the tickets? I questioned why didn't he go after running number which he has rudely told me to wait..
I find this irritating and ignorant on the part of customer service.

Not only he was rude, he didn't even appologize for the mistake he did even after fellow executive told him to. Its ridiculous how such CUSTOMER Service Executive are trained!

I hope Nokia Service Centre in One Utama will look into this matter to ensure such event won't occur again to another customer as this could tarnish the good name of Nokia Service Centre.

Thank You.

-Shereena-
[protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Comments

• Na
      27th of Mar, 2011

I think nowadays most of the service centres employ some useless staff which are not suitable to sit at the front desks... last Friday i have called Amcorp Malls Nokia service centre to check if they are working on Saturdays... an idiot told me that they operate from 9 to 5... So on Saturday (the next day)...I went there all the way from Puchong and it was closed... the board shows that they only only operate on weeek days!!!
    Then i went to the shop where i bought the phone (Giant - Bandar Puteri)
    That guy said he can only reformat the phone all the data will be gone... I asked him about the back up that I have made... how to use that or how that can be helpful. He said he doesnt know he can only reformat (what a very helpful info) !!! What a knowledgeable and dedicated person!!! and what a wonderfull service!!! Then i showed him my earphone that has spoiled (the pressing button was broken.. i just bought the phone last Nov 2010) ... he said someone purposely spoiled it... I asked him if anyone will purposely spoil their things and bring it back for repair (maybe he likes to do that i guess.. spoil is own thing and travel all the way to repair and get back the same device again)..i was not done with him yet but he just left me and attended the new customers who were looking aound for phones (for him that is important since they can get money from new sales)...when selling the phone they are very nice... but after that .. nothing much to talk about these plain ****** i guess

• Yi
      22nd of Apr, 2011

i just sent my phone Nokia C6-01 to One Utama Nokia Service Center to change the LCD Screen and upgrade the software before once i bought the phone, the phone keep hang and i need to take out the battery and restart it ! After few days i received a call from One Utama Nokia Service Center, someone told me that my phone is ready to collect. The third day only i go to collect my phone. And once i turn on my phone is quite hang also, and that service guy who served me said it's because of some software still haven't complete yet and he ask me don't put in my memory card for 1 day. By the way, I want to complaint the service person because his service attitude was very poor !! He seemed reluctant to answer my question, I have been perfunctory!!
    The next day, i put the memory card into the phone, and i found that my phone keep no line, i unable to call out, receive call and message also ! It's happened few days already, and i don't know what they doing to my phone while repairing my phone! This matter quite bother me ! I hope you can give me a satisfactory answer ! Otherwise, i will take back my Nokia C6-01 to the Service Center and ask for a new phone to me ! Please give me an answer right way, this is my last limits of endurance!
    Senny Lim

• Am
      23rd of May, 2011

i m toataly disapointed wid dis nokia and its service

i purchased my phone on 12 jan 2011

and aftr 1 month it is creating problem

hanging, reboot automatically restart etc.

i already submited my phone in (nigdi nokia care pune)

5 times they will take 10 - 10 days each and evry time

and they said to me ur phone is going for replacing

but they will repair my phone & gived back 2 me in 10 10 days

who is d responsible for dis??

9th of Feb, 2012

they do not have trained personnels nokia care centre in amcorp mall.
    my phone is still under warranty.
    i took my phone there 7 times they could not rectify the problem.
    i have all the w/o numbers.
    last they changed the motherboard, still the phone hangs.
    i do not know what to do,
    change a new phone.