Nokia Service Centre One Utama / poor customer service
On the 9th February 2010, at 930pm I went to the Nokia Service Centre located in One Utama (New Wing) to get my handphone repaired. There was the running number machine, so after taking my number I was waiting for my turn to be served.
There was only 3 customers there at the point of time and to my disappointment, the customer service executive (RICKY YOO JEY VEN) in charge, not only had showed me the "counter is closed" sign, he had served the person who came 10mins after me.
What the point of nokia service centre placing a running number machine for us to take, if you don, t get your employees to check the tickets? I questioned why didn't he go after running number which he has rudely told me to wait..
I find this irritating and ignorant on the part of customer service.
Not only he was rude, he didn't even appologize for the mistake he did even after fellow executive told him to. Its ridiculous how such CUSTOMER Service Executive are trained!
I hope Nokia Service Centre in One Utama will look into this matter to ensure such event won't occur again to another customer as this could tarnish the good name of Nokia Service Centre.
More Nokia Service Centre One Utama Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly 
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo 
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people 
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar 
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia