Nokia Repair Centre - Johannesburg / useless phone from nokia!

1 South Africa Review updated:

I took my phone on 3 occasions to nokia service centre in woodmead, Johannesburg.despite this my phone was never repaired properly.

Since the woodmead repair centre closed down I took it to the mtn service centre at the glen and after more than 3 weeks they did not even repair the phone.

I am supposed to keep this useless phone from nokia without it being repaired despite it being under the manufacturer’s warranty.

Comments

• To
      31st of Oct, 2008

My Nokia E65 (received in January 2008 as an upgrade) went in for repairs (from Cape Town it was sent to Jo'berg). It went in, after a month it came back "repaired". The sim card wouldn't even register. It went back, another month later - on all occassions I had to follow up as there was no communication from vodacare.

I received my phone from repair, it lasted less than a month and broke again (same fault). I am still waiting for feedback even though I have phoned 4 times to obtain feedback. I have been told that it was sent back unrepaired and they have to get hold of Jo'berg to find out as to why. Five days later after finding out that it was not repaired and phoning vodacare, I still have no phone or reason as to why it was not repaired - its a warranty claim.

It seems as if the company hands out second grade phones and we must just accept their rubbish. There is no communication between the different departments, even less between them and the client.

Our entire company has already been doing research and are considering of moving to another provider that actually gives a damn about their clients.

Highly disgusted and still awaiting feedback from those idiots.

• Zu
      11th of Nov, 2008

please phone me or email me what to do im tried to download nav4all and its tells me invalid certificate and yahoo go number is 0826294972

• Mi
      4th of Jun, 2010

The New Nokia Care store in Woodmead Retail PArk is amazing...
    Try it out for yourself!!

• Lp