Nokia N73m / poor quality handset

1 India Review updated:

Within two months of purchase, I had to take the phone to service centre for bad mic problem. Mobile was taken to second level repair. After a month again the joystick has started giving problem. After much deliberation I had chosen Nokia after listening to so many complaints from so many people, but I think i should have heard all these peoples. Nokia is not worried for the quality of the phones, this is realized when you go to any service centre of nokia and you will come to know how often the new phones start giving problem.

I had used another brand for 3 years believe me I had to take it only once to service centre because it had got wet.

Comments

• Ta
      1st of Oct, 2007

I fully agree with you. One of my friend had faced simiar situation that too within 10 days of purchase. This was Nokia 6300. They repaired it in 10 days. What value for money.

27th of Jul, 2008

i too face same problem. please let me know did you fight with Noika and get any replacement?

• Ko
      5th of May, 2009

hiiiiiiiii, i have a nokia N73 music edition, but last few days there is some problem in that.evrytime i on the phone, its shows the message, MEMORY FULL, DELETE SOME DATA, but the thing is that, mine memorycard is 1.5gb free space available, and i d'nt use phone memory for, data storage, only the contacts, and calender is there, but its shows that 44mb is full, and i unable to have any text message, any cal log, evry time i used to switch off the phone and further on it to have the message.the phone memory backup shows 39 mb .NBU file.rnpls help me regarding the problem, its very much irritating to have such kind of problem in cell, pls pls help me

• Su
      12th of Jun, 2009

hi am,
    subham, i beg to infrom that.i want to bye n73m mob.2nd hand.and i am paid mob price installment.becouse my financial condition.

thanking you

your's faithfully
    subham sen
    place:kolkata
    date:11/06/09

• Ra
      12th of Jun, 2009

i purchased nokia n73 on 22-2-2009 recently my set got one problem that is when other calling to me they are not able hear clearly and getting some disturbence what i have to do

rajasekhar
    vijayawada

• Ij
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Try the above link and you may get answers to most of the problems

• Il
      31st of Jan, 2010
    Nokia N73M - I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE
    bagya laxmi gunnies
    H.NO:12-2-174 PV STREET
    WARANGAL
    India
    Phone: 9849427006

sir my name is VENKATESHWARLU CHAKILAMi lost my mobile on 30/01/10and i complaint to cop@vsnl.net i loss my phone moring 9am plzz trece my phone as soon as possible my mail adress email: ssranjaneyulu123@gmail.com my phone IMEI NO: 356406018917160