Nokia CDMA 6265 (Reliance Phone) / phone display is not working properly

I had purchased a Nokia CDMA Handset 6265 from a local Reliance Network. The Handset could not display. On carrying the complaint to local Service Center, I was repaired at service center 2 months ago but phone is not working yet nokia care center said he had not display card i will wait for 15 days till he said 10 days more for repairing for the product I have to pay rs 16500 to purchase this set my all works doing on mobile i am very worried in the life i will never purchase nokia mobile.

N  14th of May, 2008 by
Dear Sir,
With refernce to mobile complaint, I am very much worried as Reliance Web World, 1/203 Vivek Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow gave very much trouble and they cheated with me and sold me old mobile on 25/06/07 six months used as per service Centre.
Now Nokia service centre is not considering this as under warranty period, I have already went there many times from Feb and always they sent back me to Reliance Web World who sold me this old set.
I am working guy and not understanding that what should I do as I can't go any where so many times in my working time.
My mobile screen is fauly as no display at all on its screen but moblile is working
sushil Kr Sagar
Noki 6265
RNK, XG258768
A  15th of Jun, 2008 by
I am Also having Same Problem. Do you find any solution to the same.
N  29th of Oct, 2008 by
I was purchased second hand reliance nokia 2112 handset which is used before as programming phone without sim card. At present that no is disconnected., can i change that phone into a sim based phone. Can i use any cdma sim card? Please tell your openion.
N  29th of Oct, 2008 by
I was purchased nokia 2112 cdma from a seller. his was used with reliance programming base. At present this no is disconnected. Can i change it into sim based phone. Can i use any cdma sim card in that phone. please give your suggestions.

Nokia Logo Nokia