Nokia Care Centre - Chandigarh Sector / Nokia 6630 / misbehave by nokia care centre employees
I don't have any complaint for the services provided to me by this care centre but it was really disheartening to see the attitude of the male receptionist on duty on 15/1/2007 at 5:30 pm. when i went to take the delivery of my handset he told me to collect it from some other shop which he thought i had some preventions about its where abouts. when i asked where it is, he answered me so rudely, that it was hard to believe that any company can hire such a person as a receptionist. Moreover when i was inquiring on phone about the status of my handset, before coming to the shop probably the same male employee was again so rude on the phone that it was hard to keep temper on my side as well.
I just hope the company be more professional in hiring employees as they are in providing services.
More Nokia Care Centre - Chandigarh Sector / Nokia 6630 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead