Nokia Care Centre - Chandigarh Sector / Nokia 6630 / misbehave by nokia care centre employees

I don't have any complaint for the services provided to me by this care centre but it was really disheartening to see the attitude of the male receptionist on duty on 15/1/2007 at 5:30 pm. when i went to take the delivery of my handset he told me to collect it from some other shop which he thought i had some preventions about its where abouts. when i asked where it is, he answered me so rudely, that it was hard to believe that any company can hire such a person as a receptionist. Moreover when i was inquiring on phone about the status of my handset, before coming to the shop probably the same male employee was again so rude on the phone that it was hard to keep temper on my side as well.

I just hope the company be more professional in hiring employees as they are in providing services.

N  11th of Apr, 2008 by
I just want to know the complete address and phone no of Nokia Care Center in sec 41 at Chandigarh.
A  15th of Jul, 2008 by
My battery bl5c still have not been changed .I lodge compalint 7 months back i go to nokia care they say no stock for last 7 months

Nokia Logo Nokia