Nokia / very bad product and third class service
I had purchased a Nokia CDMA Handset 3155 from a local Reliance Network. The Handset could not carry my voice across during any communications without any use of hands free set within 1 week of purchase.
On carrying the complaint to local Service Centre, I was informed "I have to purchase a Data-Cable To download and save all the data loaded on the Handset" It is really a third grade mentality to encash on business of complaints. I do not know how a MNC like Nokia is resorting to such policies.
Also the repairing time for the product is over 20 days. I have to pay for a rotten product, pay for downloading data from the rotten product and wait for over 20 days to get repairs. I do not know whether the repairs shall be worthwhile as the number of complaints at Nokia Service Center are just Hundreds per day.
To all those who read this, please do not buy Rotten Nokia Products, its a pathetic apathy for the purchaser.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)