Nokia 6300 Mobile Phone / lcd display not visible
I purchased one nokia mobile, model. No.6300 imei no. [protected] from super telecom, super lane, bank road, rampurhat, birbhum cash memo no 471dated, 28.04.09 with other accessories on consideration of rupees 6750/-.
The said mobile set is not working as the lcd display is not visible, for which I sent the set to the said retailer on 04.04.09 & who sent the set to suri nokia service center, who returned the set giving a remark & ldquo; liquid damage” and sent back the set as it is. Now what should I do with this set? This is an inherent defect of the set. They advised me to repair the set from out side which may cost for about rs / - 1000/-. I want to know as it is within the guarantee period why should I have to repair the set from outside and what is the use of so many features if the lcd is not visible? Pl. Give the good advice so that I need not go further to take any further legal step.
Dr, b. C. Das.
More Nokia 6300 Mobile Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088