Nokia 6300 / bad service!
I have a Cell C contract which my wife has the use of. Only to discover that the phone has been blocked. I went into Cell C at Canal Walk shopping center, the assistant informed me that the phone has been blocked and blacklisted. Firstly we did not report the phone stolen, clearly it was an error on Cell C side and now after being told that the phone will be unblocked in 72hrs, that was on the 25 January and to date 5 Feb the problem has not been sorted. We also had the phone in our possession and did not report the phone stolen. All we wanted was the phone to be unblocked, the assistant could not trace who took the call and forgot to inform us that the procedure was to complete an unblacklisted form. No compensation has been made for the inconvenience, we are so disgusted with Cell C. Today, 5 Feb we get a sms saying to go and complete the form. Service at Cell C is pathetic, we will now be closing the account.
More Nokia 6300 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges