Nokia 6270 / new nokia 6270 mobile is not working properly

1 India Review updated:

I, khem raj have nokia 6270 phone under one years of warranty and over the past few month I am facing problem with my phone, its keys, infrored, bluetooth and even network is not working properly. I went to service center nokia care, a-78, sector-2, noida, up, customer care executive checkout mobile problem / notice down my compliant and given me job sheet no : [protected] on 15th august, 2006. After two days I spoke with their executives but they were unable to help me out of this problem and are very rude too. I tried to reach out to some senior officials over there but they are also not available over there and even not picking up my call and I am totally exhausted by them. My phone is still lying with them, they dont let me speak to concerned engineer who is repairing my handset. Each time when I contac them they say your cellphone is lying pending for componetns and will take two more days its been like a hell for the past 4 to weeks, me taking permission from my team leader every time. I am just waiting for my handset to be replaced. If thats not gonna happen then I think I have to take this issue to the consumer court. So I request you to take this matter seriously I am very fad-up with nokia care service with this problem loss of business. Mently tension. If you are not reply me within 7 day. I shall take legal action. . My job sheet no is :[protected] & imei no: [protected] (Last 5 digits only). Please reply to khem_raj7@yahoo.com, rajmosaic@gmail.com or call me on [protected], [protected]

Comments

• Ro
      15th of Nov, 2006

I purchased nokia 6270 from mobile magic authorised dealer nokia at bhopal vide bill no 750 dated 9th july 2006 imei no. 357579006960969 for Rs. 15250. 18th july I submitted my cell to nokia care bhopal to Mr. Deepchand Mishra for restarts problem during call or in standby. after 3 days they said your set is now ok but on 8th august I again submitted my cell to nokia care for the same problem, they said you leave this set for a week for thorough check, after one week I recd. my set but the problem is same. On 8th september they send my set to Delhi for repair on 30th september I recd. my set with new complaints of sound problem with ear phone. On 30th sept. 2006 they send my set to delhi for swap with new set. almost 1 and half month passed I am not receiving my set till date.

• Si
      29th of Mar, 2007

I am holding 6270 Nokia mobile phone. the converted 3 gp videos running quality is very poor, that is to say while the audio is running properly but the video of such 3gp is not running correctly. For example, a 5 minute 3gp video, after completion of the audio (audio is completing properly), but the video will l run for more than a minute or so without any audio.

• Ms
      4th of Apr, 2007

Sub: Keypad problem

My mobile is not working problem (Nokia-6270), I have given three times to Nokia center but still is not working properly, last time I gave this mobile to Nokia service center bright point, phonix tower lower parel, before 5 days, they said we can't repair it inspite it is having warranty till aug 2007. I can not leave without my mobile, and I found Nokia mobile gives a lot of problem. For others - do not buy Nokia products if you don't want to have problems after.