NJ Transit / bus driver’s tardiness and lack of respect empathy and customer service

1 Maplewood, NJ, United States Review updated:

#90 bus arrived at 2:05 at Bruen & Springfield Ave in Irvington
The bus # 6382 Operator# 483120
When I boarded the bus I asked wether this particular bus is the 1:54pm bus. The driver responded "It's a bus that you caught. You're on a bus so..." I said to him "I'm asking because I'm catching a connecting bus." He waved his hand and stated "I don't know what bus this is." I said to him "You're on your job with a schedule but you don't know the schedule?" He waved his hand again and said "I don't know, I don't know."

NJ Transit

Kh
Jun 9, 2018

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Aug, 2018

Route 114
    To Port Authority

Time 8.30
    Location the toll before Union City

The driver remain in a very long line at the toll for 10 mins when there were many other empty tolls. Because she had to operate her phone. I am now very late for work because of her selfishness

• Cl
      17th of Nov, 2018

I have a riding the 168 bus for years, Please do something about this bus not showing up. This is an NJ bus system and on Queenann RD this bus is sometimes late in the morning. I will lose my job because of this bus. You have some drivers that come on time, then you have some drivers that don't care. Coming home from work from the Bergen town center some buses don't show up. I feel you need a supervisor on this route to fix this problem. Some of the bus drivers on the 168 are very rude and don't care. The lady in the morning route is very rude. We need another bus on Queenann Rd to and from Paramus.