Nissan Of McKinney / fraud business practices!
I just wanted to tell someone about Nissan of Mckinney. I went into the dealership to look for a Nissan Quest but the ones that I test drove did not meet my personal standards. They had a 2007 Nissan Quest with 21,000 miles on it and price it at 26,900, which while doing my research I noticed that other dealers were selling them for 21,000 or so, so anyways when I confronted them about the price they basically just ignored me and put to the side. So anyways they showed me a a 2006 Pontiac Montana with 27,000 miles, nice van. I test drove it and liked it and went in to negotiate the price. The Finance Manager Mitch wrote down 1000 down 545 a month, I thought it was a good deal so I signed by it. They proceeded with making copies of my drivers licenses and insurance and had me sign a few pieces of paper. I had to leave but was to return the next day. I called the next day and asked was everything okay, I talked to Mitch again and he stated that everything looked good and for me to pick up my van. So I went in and they told me to go to the finance department and the guy there said Ms. Gray we got you approved but we will need a extra 1500 to make the deal. I was like what are you serious, far from the 1000 down. So needless to say I got up, went and found my keys and drove home. And still to this day, no-one has contacted me at all to find out what they could do to help or anything, I ended up complaining to the Customer Support Manager. Also from other witnesses they tend to put you in a car and then three or so days later they inform you that your loan didn't go through. So beware of Nissan of McKinney.
More Nissan Of McKinney Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - 2016 nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - air flow sensor design in nissan serena
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan sentra
- Nissan Motor Company - reed nissan w colonial dr
- Nissan - 2016 nissan altima