Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation — car loan customer service
I paid my monthly loan online through my bank account as I always do. The next month, I received my statement saying that I now owed for 2 months (that they had not received my last statement). Well, my bank pays by check and the check had cleared. So, I called customer service and they told me that I would need to some them a copy of my bank statement and it would be cleared within 7 - 10 business days. I called on business day 11 when it had not cleared. I asked to speak to a manager and was given a supervisor. She told me that they were investigating, and I "would just have to wait." I told her I was told max 10 days, and she said "well you'll just have to wait until the investigation is done." I told her I wanted to talk to that department and she told me, "no". I told her then I needed to talk to a manager above her and she told me, "Managers do not take phone call." I asked for her name and, she refused to give it to me and hung up on me. This is the worsst customer service I have ever had. Do not use this company to finance your car loan.
More Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced!
- 2004 Nissan Maxima - nissan is a lemon!
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department