Having problems with Nissan?

1800 035 035 (Australia)
8800 200 5990 (Russia)
1800 964 7726 (Mexico)
+1 800 647 7261 (United States)
+44 330 123 1231 (United Kingdom)
+43 190 577 777 (Austria)
+45 39 100 010 (Denmark)
+353 14 091 100 (Ireland)
+31 800 023 1513 (Netherlands)
+41 447 365 550 (Switzerland)
+27 119 293 427 (South Africa)
+82 800 102 323 (South Korea)
+66 24 019 600 (Thailand)
+54 810 222 6477 (Argentina)
1-1, Takashima 1-chome, Nishi-ku
Yokohama-shi
Japan - 220-8686
North America
One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067, U.S.A.

Canada
5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, L4W 4Z5

United Kingdom
Cranfield Technology Park, Moulsoe Road, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK430DB, U.K.

Australia

140, Komendantskiy prospect, Pargolovo, St. Petersburg, 194362, Russia

Spain
Sector B, Calle 3, № 77-111, Zona Franca, 08040, Barcelona, Spain

China
Rm. 801, Floor 8, North Tower, Beijing Kerry Centre, 1 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China

India
5th Floor, Orchid Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122004, India

Philippines
21st Floor Eco Tower, 32 Street Corner Ninth Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634 M. Mla., Philippines

South Africa
Ernest Oppenheimer Street, Rosslyn, Pretoria 0200, Republic of South Africa

South Korea
10th Floor, KAIT Tower, 306 Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06210, Korea

Taiwan
№ 39-2, Po Kung Keng, Shi Hu Tsuen, San Yi, Miao Li Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.

Thailand
1. 74/1 Moo 2, Bangna-Trad Road, KM.22, Srisajarakae-yai, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand

UAE
P.O. BOX 61111, Jebel Ali, Dubai, U.A.E.

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 390, Vicente López - Buenos Aires - Argentina - Codigo Postal: 1638

Brazil
Rua São Bento, 29 / 17º andar Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro. 20090-010. Brazil

Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2800, Piso 38, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile

Mexico
Av. Prolongacion Paseo de la Reforma, 1015, Colonia Santa Fe, Delegacion Álvaro Obregon, Ciudad de Mexico - DF .- México

Complaints & Reviews

dealer rip off

Hi There,

I am sending you to complain about a bad service I received at a Nissan dealership in Australia, I sent to Nissan Australia on the 6th of December but I still didn't receive any reply till date.

I was servicing my Nissan X-Trail ST 2015 at Essendon Nissan in Melbourne, Australia on the 5th December 2018 for a 50, 000 Km service, I have been told when I dropped the car that the service will cost AU$ 232.

2 hours after I dropped the car a service representative rang me from the dealership saying that during the inspection of the car they found that the fuel injectors were blocked and the car is currently on the pressurized pump to clear the blockage and this will cost me AU$ 180!!!

I told him that this is not possible as I use premium fuel (98 Octane) and I didn't feel any problem when driving the car that proofs that there is a blockage in fuel injectors (I am an engineer and I know what I am talking about)

When I went to pick up the car I told the service representative that I am not happy with the story of the blocked fuel injectors and I want to see the service manager, he came back to me that the service manager is busy and will call you later which never happened till today!!

I saw that this was a complete rip off as the car just came out of the warranty 2 weeks before I took it to service and the only purpose was to take money for no genuine reason.

I want to know if the fuel injectors can be blocked in a car that is only 50, 000 Km and using premium fuel? If so I will never by Nissan in the future as this will not be considered a reliable car to own!!!

Please I want a complete investigation with the dealership and a complete refund of this ripped off money.

Thanks

cvt

I bought this car with the intention of keeping it for years. Just recently the CVT went in my 2011 maxima...

nissan sentra gear box

Dear Sir/Madam;

I would like to complain about technical problems regarding the gear box of Nissan Sentra.
My compaint is about the vehicle with the following specifications:
Model: Nissan Sentra 2016
Chassee: 690
Motor: 977458
Assembled in: Egypt
Car number: 216 BAW (216 و أ ب )

1. I purchased the car in December 2015.

2.While still in the guarantee period, at 5, 000 kilometers, I realized a problem with the car's gear box transmission, which continued to persist.

3. In July 2018, at 14, 000 kilometers, Nissan's dealer in Egypt decided to totally replace the gear box upon discovering a major defect with it. It was replaced within the warranty period.

4. About two months later, the car developed a similar problem, apparent in the transient lack of acceleration that was quite obvious while driving.

5. While performing another check at Nissan's dealer, they claimed that there was no problem with the car and did not take any action to resolve the issue.

Apparently there is a serious problem with the mechanism of the gear box itself, since the same problem keeps re-occuring even after replacing the whole gear box.

Currently, the car is no longer safe to drive especially on long distances, given that such problem occurs unexpectedly.

In light of the above, I request an adequate compensation for the great inconvenience caused by this problem.

N.B: Nissan dealer in Egypt refused to provide any documents for the gear box replacement, yet all repair details are stored in their database.

Regards

no spare parts

My NISSAN Terrano vehicle broke down (after piston failure) on November 10th at Bangalore. It was towed away to M/s Shahwar Nissan on the same day and since then the Vehicle is at Shahwar Nissan Bangalore. I have been regularly following up with Nissan Customer Care and I have registered my complaints twice without any resolution. Initially while estimating the work Service Agent of M/s Shahwar Nissan informed that the work will take 7-10 days and approx cost will be Rs 25, 000 to Rs 30, 000. I gave the go ahead for the same. After that till date I havent heard anything from service agent. Repeatedly I have to follow up with NISSAN Customer Care to get an update for my Car. After a week I contacted Nissan Customer Care and they did a conference call with the Customer Care officer at Shahwar Nissan. She explained to me that it would take 15 days and there was one spare part (key ) which was out of stock and had to be shipped from a foreign country to Bangalore and only then repair could take place. Initially it was 7-10 days, which then became 15 days and after the last concall it became 25 Days. During this time the Service center did not inform me that they have the provision to provide me with a loaner vehicle. After my first escalation of complaint then they offered to provide me with a loaner vehicle. This took 3-4 days as all loaner cars were on loan. This monday I was offered Datsun Go vehicle which I refused since being 6 ft tall it is very inconvenient for me to use a small car like Datsun Go. Every time I am asking regarding the repair status of my car, but I get no answer to that.

How is it that a Nissan Terrano vehice has a shortage of spare parts in a market like India ? Cant a global company like Nissan not know when a spare part ordered will reach a service center ? or is it that this spare part is no longer available and hence my car cannot be repaired at all ??

extended warranty purchased for nissan almera

We cannot stress our disappointment on the manner we had been treated by ETCM on the Nissan Almera which made...

do not buy the nissan rogue

DO NOT BUY THE NISSAN ROGUES. I have a 2017 NISSA ROGUE which I paid it off in the first year I bought it...

customer service

Horrible customer service and reliability. Bought a new Sentra and the transmission has blown at 99, 000km...

Calgary Car Dealers

recall nhtsa 18v-601

This is the 2nd time we have received a recall on the Antilock Brake System! We have owned our 2015 Murano 3...

Richland Center Cars, Parts & Vehicles

front head lights

I have a 2016 Nissan Rogue with 25, 000 miles 2 year old car and the headlights are pleading I took the car to autonation Nissan spoke to Alan service manager and bill Seidel Nissan with Russ in Miami fl and both try to do a warranty clam they both said that warranty department denied my clam do to wear and tear do to weather it's not a weather problem it's a manufacturing defect because of pleading me and my wife don't feel safe driving the car at night we are scared that something is going to happen because of those headlights . I spoken to Miguel and his supervisor from Nissan consumer affairs And they said there nothing could be done and we reach the top of this matter and goodluck I have never been treated so bad if anyone is thinking of buying a Nissan stay away and go buy your self a Toyota or Honda .Nissan is producing parts that don't last more then 2 years and they don't back it up with warranty wouldn't want anyone else go through what I'm going through my case # [protected]

nissan sentra car

I have bought Nissan Sentra and it is my second Nissan car but unfortunately as a Nissan consumer I have experienced one of the worst after service experience as I have 3 guarantee purchasing order for 3 parts ( Bluetooth frame, exhauste pipe, serpentine). One of them from 2years ago and up till now is not available. The most funny part of the story is every time I call the Nissan Egypt customer service to give me a date when these parts will be available, they said to me we send your complain to the guarantee department but they replied we can't know when these parts will be available. So Who can know when these parts will be available in Egypt? Please I need the answer. As Nissan consumer I I am un satisfied and I will advice anyone don't buy Nissant cars.

2014 nissan altima

My 2014 Nissan low beam headlights have progressively gotten worse, to a point they barely work. We have...

2014 versa note

The battery on my 2014 Versa Note died. Usually an inconvenience, but not normally a huge problem. Not with this car. Other automotive stores don't even carry the battery for this car. The four dealerships I went to don't have the battery. Not only is it not in stock, but the one they have in their system is incorrect (something I found out after purchasing a battery and trying to install it). When I went back and insisted the staff member call other dealerships, it turned out that not only was the information they had completely incorrect, but it also wasn't new information. They knew about this for months, but nobody thought to make the changes. Now, I'm stuck without a useable car, and Nissan is doing nothing to remedy the situation.

rusting of my 2013 nissan rogue tailgate since 8/19/16

First of all, I just want to tell you how much I LOVE my Nissan Rogue, so much so that my wife bought a 2017 Rogue, and a co-worker via my recommendation bought (2) 2017 Rogues. Now for the upsetting news:

My 2013 Nissan Rogue Vin # JN8A5MVXDW135916 was purchased from Nissan Of Middletown, NY 10958 Phone # 845-374=6565 on 8/22/13 new.

On 8/19/2016 The Rogue was brought into the dealership for rust that I noticed on the rear tailgate . The vehicle was taken in and sent out to Eagle Auto Body of 41 Fulton Street Middletown, NY [protected] for re- painting. I got my Rogue back on 9/8/2016.

I noticed that the tailgate was rusting again in early August 2018 around the tail lights, both sides. I again took the Rogue back to the dealership to show them the rust that appeared. On a Friday, the service manager, I believe it was Wayne Pfeiffer, took pictures of the rusting around the tail lights and stated that the body shop usually warranties their work and that he would call me on Monday with further instructions . I didn't hear from him. I gave it a week and then called the dealership again to find out what the status was pertaining to my Rogues' rusting situation.

I was given the body shops name and address that originally painted the tailgate in 2016 to make an appointment to take the Rogue down to them and have them inspect it. The owner of the body shop, Scott, looked at the tail gate on August 24th and stated that it was a manufactures defect that the tailgate rusts. He called the service manager at Middletown Nissan and asked him what he wanted the body shop owner to do. The service manager told him not to do anything, that the vehicle was out of warranty.

Is this the way Nissan does business? I would hope not. I would hope that Nissan would resolve this situation by re- painting this tailgate on my Rogue and/or correcting the Corrosion situation of tailgates if this indeed is a manufactures defect.

Thank you for your attention to this problem.

Paul Hnatiw
152 White House Rd
Sundown, NY 12740
[protected] phone & fax

• Ro
    Rogue driver Oct 28, 2018

As an update, Nissan now tells me that it was an (environmental issue) and that they can't do anything about it. If that was the case, then why did they try to fix the problem in 2016 ? I still maintain that this is a manufactures defect since both rear tail lights are rusting in the same place.
    Very disappointed in Nissan for not doing the right thing.

the return if m'y rental

Worst service ever when we came t Return our location its takes three weeks to get an appointements and finnaly when a get one three time the person was not there Las t time I go at Nissan gatineau still nobady there but we need to leave the car day because it was the last days of our rental The guys take the keys and didn't leave me anything in prove of leave the car there . I need to ask him to sign a blank sheet of paper for get a prove . We ask him if we need to leave our new information address because we are moving and he says no we don't need that.

When we rent the car at the beginning we took a extended warranty because the tell us if we didn't use it between the third and fifth years its gonna be refundable but of course nobady knows everything about they ask me to contact Nissan Canada same answer I go back at Nissan gatineau and the guys tell me the sell director from this time and not there anymore and if a I can't found him I need to look with him that doesn't make any sens because is not working for this company anymore.

And now after 9 months we receive a call we are in collection for an amount of 800$ for a damage on the car we return .

The still have our phone number we receive a lot of call for promotion for new car but they not able to call us to discuss about this situation a they affect my credit because him in collection because of something the never discuss before that

They a are good to sell use a car but for service after sell and return it's a lot of stress and we feel like they are not happy to help us

Nissan is not gonna be a option for a car in the future

sunroof broken because industrial malfunction

Dear Nissan,
I'm one of your costumers and I have issue for my vehicle maxima that the sunroof glass suddenly damaged .
I already bought it to Nissan service at my city in Saudi Arabia Riyadh . They sent report requesting to replace it because it locks as manufacturers problem . The replied as attached the request rejected and not under the warranty !!🤔 .
Dears hope to solve this issue since it will effect the the trust of Nissan customers service .
Thx.

sunroof broken because industrial malfunction

2017 nissasn pro 4x titan

In december of 2017 my truck started hesitating when I turned left or right, not all the time but every so often. Took it in 12/18/2017 and they found loose connection at the battery volt sensor, they repaired loose connection, erased codes and test drove. They said ok now. I continued to have the problem, took it back in 12/26/2017. They found tsb that applies, performed tcm/ecm update. I continued to have hesitation problems. Took the truck back in 02/27/2018. They checked for dtc-found none, test drove-unable to duplicate customer concern, found tcm update-performedtcm update, test drove - unable to duplicate problem. I continued to have hesitation problem and one time it switched the radio from xm 1 to xm 3. Took it back in on06/15/2018, they checked for dtc's-none found, checked for tsb's-none found. Found p/pressure switch all circuits rec ecm, replaced ecm. Tested for operation-ok. I continued to have a hesitation problem which almost caused me to get hit. Took it back in 08/24/2018. They still have my truck and can't duplicate the problem, they want me to take the truck back with a recorder on it and drive the truck and record it when the hesitation happens. This truck is not safe to drive and they want me to drive it. Is this a lawsuit waiting to happen or what?

both

I bought a Pre owned Nissan Juke in April I only use for work and is in a secure car park I recently had to fill my water up and noticed a bracket was snapped on my light .i contacted the dealership were I was fobbed off saying it was not there problem in so many words but they would order me the part at cost as my warranty does not cover it
i can't understand how this could just snap unless it has been in a bump it's a thick bracket. I feel very upset by the service I have received

both

nissan rogue 2018 issues not resolved by nissan.

I upgraded from from Nissan Rogue 2014 to 2018 about month and a half ago from Willodale Nissan at Yonge and...

Mississauga Car Dealers

poor customer service and cvt engine failure

I bought a brand new Nissan Rogue (2012) in July of 2013 in Richmond Hill, Canada at a dealership called Alta...

Richmond Hill Cars, Parts & Vehicles

about company free services

I am mohammed edrees I have Nissan terrano vehicle number last I time went for 1st free service at kilometer...