Newport News / scam and cheating!

I called into customer service after a shipping charge that was more than the product I ordered. The agent told me since it was the first time I ordered she would give me a one time free shipping. I have now been charged 12.95 a month for several months on my bank account, from some marketing company that works with them called encore marketing. I never agreed to a service that hey are offered for discounts. WHAT A RIPOFF. I would never suggest to make any purchase from newport news. What might look like a pretty good deal is not. They will always find ways to con you for more money!

Comments

• Tj
      6th of Nov, 2007

I had the exact thing happen to me. I have tried to get my money refunded and documentation that I authorized it but have had no luck with either. I like the clothes but I will never order from them again. They have lost a good customer and I will make sure and spread this news to everyone I come in contact with.

• Up
      8th of Dec, 2008

A lot of you are saying that you can't get through to anyone when you call the 877 numbers to cancel (877.564.8538/877.844.9554). I did a little research it turns out that they're owned/operated by a company called Encore Marketing International.

So... let's CALL THEM and tell them how big of ### they are for perpetuating these frauds/scams... below is a list of employees and the main number to Encore; if you call a receptionist will put you through to them... CALL THEM NOW IF YOU'RE FURIOUS ABOUT THEM STEALING FROM YOU:

4501 Forbes Blvd

David Gallimore — Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing
    Michael Dubrow — Executive Vice President, Partnership Development
    Sondra Diggs — Chief Financial OfficerSondra Diggs — Chief Financial Officer

---------

This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer