New Vitality / quivitality

I understood that if I paid the Shipping Charges I could have the eye and skin care for free. I did not agree to a monthly supply to be shipped to my house each month. I want this stopped as of today 4-18-16. Do not send me any more of this product as you did not explain this to me except that I would get the product for just the shipping charges and if I wanted to continue I would have ordered more. This is a scram in which you trick people into believing that they are receiving the product for free . My name is Theresa M. Richards, 1008 Madison Avenue, Tuscumbia, Alabama 35674. Auth. ID [protected]. Date 3-15-16. IP address [protected]. Transaction ID 42115. I do not want any more of this product so do not send me anymore of your product.

Je
Apr 18, 2016

Comments

Jun 09, 2016

There is always someone trying to trick people into buying their product. We had the same thing happen with this same company. NOW there are two different $97 charges coming out. If you have to trick people into buying your product either it isn't very good or you just aren't a very reputable company. Either way, we will tell everyone how they did us.

• Bo
      Jun 20, 2017

Same thing happened to me, Funny, because during the order process on my phone, after payment, the App failed. Got an Email confirmation on order, but never received any continuing purchase prompts.