Netspendfraud charges not refunded???

K Review updated:

My debit card was used fraudulently and it drained all of my money. I followed all the steps to insure my money would be given back to me. Long story short 10 days after filing my disputes I called their customer service center, if thats what you want to call it. Anyhow the simple answer was mam we are sorry you lost your dispute. I nearly fainted being that it would be clear to see it was fraud if a blind man was seeing the activity...I am fighting for my money

• N
      Jul 27, 2009

I had the same situation. Over $800 + the $1 per transaction fee! Netspend did the same thing, and just kept pushing me around. They are supposed to be approved by BBB online, so I filed a complaint a few days ago with the BBB.

• D
      May 15, 2011

I have had the same issue as in the last part of April I had 4 unauthorized transactions on my account in Texas I live in Florida. I feel its an internal situation as I had ordered a new card after mine got destroyed in the washing machine. They people I spoke with to order the new card was with customer service. 3 days later my card was hit and all of my information was changed to a Texas adr. I have never lived in Texas at all. I had to do a dispute letter and get a police report. Needless to say I closed all accounts with these people. I will contact the State Atty General of Florida as well as Texas to get my money back. Also contact the FDIC as the cards are issued through MetaBank in Omaha Ne. Also I am contacting the FTC and the BBB in Austin against these people. They need to stopped.

• G
      May 19, 2011

My name is Gary Rosenthal and Netspend stole 4, 200 on two cards and said too bad you reported it a month later