Natures Best Acai Berry / not able to contact company

1 20100 South Vermont AveTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-897-0663

Received sample but when I tried to contact the company to cancel my account the phone number listed dumps me into perpetual music, no message, person just music.
I tried to find an email address for the company but there is nothing in the paperwork sent with the product or on the product container that provided a viable email address.
Am I supposted to write to them via snail mail to cancel my account? Should I send it register and certified to avoid being billed for a refill?
Please help as I am having problems being reimbursed for returned products with another fine California company.
What should I do? How should I proceed to get my account closed?

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2009

I used the following phone number this morning and I got a live customer service rep...800-983-7968. I was one of the unlucky ones who received unauthorized charges on my account this morning and I immediately called. They of course gave me the run around and several cancellation numbers and a refund number. They claim they will credit my account when they receive my returned product. Good Luck. I hope you are able to cancel your account.
    Angry in PA

• Co
      27th of Feb, 2009

Pamela,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. Keep in mind that hours of operations are Monday-Friday 9-5 EST. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!

• Gu
      28th of Feb, 2009

The above listed number dumps you into a an operator database where someone with an east indian accent takes your name and number so that a company rep can call you back. I gave em my info but won't hold my breath. Man what a scam. You think your just into it for $4.99 and they get you "slick willy" style. Bad bad business practice. Here is another number to try for cancellations that I found:

1-877-495-1182 (mon-fri 9am to 9pm est)

Good Luck, I'm pissed off too.

• Ly
      11th of Mar, 2009

I just want to say that I wished I had read your complaints before I got myself into this mess. My complaint is the same as everyone else except that I neither received my trial bottle which is the $4.99 for S&H or month supply $79.96 which the billed me for even though I canceled. I've been fighting with them for one month trying to get my money back for products that I've never received. I finally got an address that to a corporate office and sent a very upsetting letter. While the representatives are quoting terms and conditions, who breaches those terms and agreements when you never receive the product. And of course their response is "the computer showes your correct address and we've verified with the post office that your product has been shipped so you must have received it." After writing that letter I finally got a refund number for both charges, it remains to be seen if the actually credit my account. I was told by the representative that she was sending me an email confirmation but guess what? Never got it. Oh and don't forget to cancel all those memberships they sign you up for and get cancellation confirmation codes from them. Anyway, if anyone is interested the corporate address got was: Nature's Best Acai, 305 W. Broadway, Suite 114, New York, New York 10013. Oh and I got another address just in case I received the product I should return it to: Amir Sanchez, Nutraceuticals, 20100 S. Vermont Avenue, Torrance, CA 90502. Now who the H..is Amir Sanchez? People watch out!!!