Natures Best Acai Berry / can't cancel and they have my credit card #

Amir and Sanchez Nutraceuticals LLC
7023 Rt 209
I tried to cancel my membership and the phone # that was givin to is false, Thet have my credit card # I can't cancel. what can I do about . Thank you Karen

N  9th of Feb, 2009 by

Contact your credit card company. In these days of internet scams, and there are tons of them, credit card companies know they must stand by the card holder. At least mine has. If you tell them what has happened and how they should remove the charge or charges from your credit card.
N  9th of Feb, 2009 by
This website does not represent the bogus product you received. If you had a return address, just send it back and Cancel your Credit Card. They will continue to charge up that Credit Card without your permission. Trust me, they will!
Whatever State you got the bogus product from, Call Consumer Affairs and the General Attorneys Office from that State and make them aware of it.
The FBI is aware of this.
Maybe even take some of that bogus product you bought and have it tested. You can use that against them since they will be throwing this at you "YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE FINE LINES."
It is not a Company you are dealing with! Just a bunch of Scam Artist that move from State to State to take you for all you've got.

Go to: www.[redacted]s.com
D  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
On behalf of Nature's Best Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any problems or concerns that you may have had while attempting to cancel your order. The phone number listed on our website (1-800-983-7968) is 100% reliable and customer service representatives are standing by! Nature's Best Acai and its employees are unlike any other offer out there and we stand behind our products completely and your satisfaction is our number one concern. Please feel free to try the listed phone number once again and allow our service agents to take care of your situation. We hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!
N  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
"Company Employee", You're like one of those evil people from The Constant Gardener.
A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
Honestly the nature best people have packaged 3 different revolving charges totaling about $118 per month; when I called the 3 different numbers to cancel all of thier services it was the same exact company each time. The 14 day trial on the product starts on the day they package the item...not the day you receive it; they give no information on how to access the "Fit factory" or the "Cost smashers" services. I am not at all sure they are a service that does anything but charges your card monthly. I have canceled everything but I think I may get a new card just in case. I didn't find the company at all trustworthy.

On a side note, you can buy the acai berry stuff in some health stores now. That seems to be a much safer option than giving Nature's Best any way to access your money.
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Can anyone give me a honest to God good contact # or email preferably ( I have no more time to deal with this anymore) to cancel this service?
N  13th of Feb, 2009 by
Have been a victim of this scam also, I printed out the confirmation. Boy they sure do a good job at fooling people. Right away I was charged $35 for the bromolite and 3 days later $80 for the acai.

D  15th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Nature's Best Acai Berry and its affiliates believe, as all nutritionists and doctors will also tell you, that the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily, is to have a well-rounded program. Toward this end, Nature's Best offers our customers the best of the best products in a fat-burning, waist-slimming combination that is sure to knock the unwanted pounds away as quickly and safely as possible. If you do not want the entire elite combo, feel free to contact the customer service number for those products (1-877-495-1182) to ensure that you do not receive them. Your satisfaction is our number one concern! Hope this solves any problems or concerns you may have had. Have a great day!

I believe that you and I have already been in correspondence. If you did not recieve the message that I have sent you, then feel free to look at the response that I recently gave Karen in this conversation thread. Unfortunately, there is no way to cancel via email, but the number listed above (not the number for the other companies as seen in Naturebesthater's reply, but in the one given to Karen) should be able to resolve any issues that you have encountered. Once again, thank you and have a great day!

I regret to inform you that Bromolite is neither one of our company's products nor is it the product of one of the companies that we work with. This means that you may have signed up for a similarly named Acai Berry product, but you do not seem to be one of our customers. However, if you feel that I am incorrect, then please contact our service representatives and check at either of the numbers listed above. Customer service agents will be able to let you know if you are actually registered with our acai supplement or not. Hope this information helps you! Have a great day!
N  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Nature's best acai berry is not what it appears to be, they rave about how good acai is for you, and that is true, I lived in the amazon for 2 years, and I know, I have eaten it, and drank it, (they make it into a juice there) many times, but what they dont tell you is they stock their pills full of caffeine and green tea extract, which is NOT good for you and can even send you to the hospital with heart palpitations, I know because it happened to me with hydroxicut and they have the same amount of caffeine in each pill as "Nature's best acai". There are other brands out there that actually give you 100% acai, go with those.
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
Call your credit card company and tell them you want to cancel your card account...for what ever reason you can think of really just to get it canceled... say it's stolen or lost. ...and cancel it and get a new account # and new card . This will avoid any charges being put on your c.c. # that A.N.S. LLC has. Good Luck 2 you.
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been reading all the complaints and I too was taken by this scam For those of you who are claiming we did not read the agreement like we should have bull@#@$! On the web-site it is the most confusing and illusional print I know for myself and others we all can't be that stupid. I have read 177 complaints for this acai berry everyone has had to pay around 90.00 if not more at some point after recieving your 14 day trail period which I might add started when you purchased the product not recieved it which in its self is actually bogos. If you do the math on how many people got charged and complained about not including those who have signed up and haven't realized what is about to happen to their account or maybe it already has and they just don't know it yet! That comes to $15, 160.00 that is quit a bit of money don't you think and to think they charge you for bottles that are on there way that you don't receive but they are quick to unload your account and we might have to ask ourselves why are we bailing out big companies from debt when they don't seem to mind taking our hard earned money on a bull@#@# bogos scam. Perhaps it might help calling the Attorney General (which I have) but as the saying goes a tiger never changes its stripes So these scam artist will come up with another way to once again take peoples hard earned money. But as the other saying goes what comes around goes around. These are quite alot of complaints alot of voices put together makes alot of noise. I wonder how much noise the Attorney General can stand? My guess like many Americans not alot!
N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I got scammed as well. My credit card company noticed the charges and cancelled my card. I called the 877-495-1182 number and was able to get someone to cancel all the charges. I was shocked to find there were three charges, 1 for $85.91, 1 for $29.95, and another for $2.95 that was trying to get through. I was able to get confirmation codes for the refunds, and the customer services reps employee number. I am going to give this information to my credit card fraud department so a report can be filed and hopefully have this companies ability to do this to someone else removed. Just FYI, the charges showed up on my credit card as Natures Best, and wwwselfhelpFFcoo of oo!! If you see these on your cards call your credit card company and tell them. It is sad that companies can get away with this. I learned my lesson on this one. Hope this helps one of you as well.
N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I tried their free trial and I feel like I was scammed as well. Really, you only have about 10 days or so to try the product because the "free trial" starts on the day you order not when you receive it. It took about a week to get the product. When I called customer service I was able to cancel my order for all of the free trials, but they wouldn't refund my money because "it is past the trial period." They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Honestly, I refuse to get any "free trial" over the internet again because they are ever really free. Nature's best has horrible customer service! I am going to report them to the attorney general and any other consumer complaint service I can find. When I called, I was told that they disclose the information about when the trial starts and all that stuff and I looked again yesterday on the website and couldn't find anything about it. I couldn't even find the customer service number to call on the website, I found it on my credit card statement. They MUST be running a scam if they don't even post a phone number on the website. It seems like a lot of people are being scammed by this company. My best advice would be to buy an acai berry product at a health food store, not through the internet.
N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
They billed me $79.96 today after I ordered only a free sample.
A  19th of Feb, 2009 by
I just got off the phone with Natures Best and they would not refund my money! They charged me $4.99 for the trial and said I had 15 days to cancel the Acai. I did not see any stupid fine print and now they charged me $79.96 for the bottle, but promised me they would not send anything else. This was even after they put you on hold for a supervisor for 25 minutes. Just ticks me off!!! I can't believe they get away with this.
Word of mouth guys is all we have to stop others being scammed.
D  20th of Feb, 2009 by
My name is Patrick... I am in Chicago, IL... I completely DISAGREE with the negative complaints listed above... I made the same mistake of NOT reading the NOT SO FINE print before I ordered the free trial of Acai Berry... So, I was NOT happy when I saw the subsequent charges that followed, after I did not cancel within the 15 day period that was stated in actually BOLD print... So, today I called 877-495-1182, and a very nice, professional agent, by the name of Amanda Osbourne answered the call... I explained my situation to Amanda, acknowledging that I had overlooked the 15 day cancellation policy in the print... At that point, she politely put me on hold... When she returned, she advised me that the charges were non-refundable, but that she would listen to my situation... I was very polite and respectful when I explained that I liked the product, but I could not afford it at this time... I also explained that I would hope to order this product in the future when I could afford it... Amanda Osbourne was very professional and understanding of my mistake... She then proceeded to refund all of the charges, except the $4.95 that I thought I was spending when I ordered the FREE trial... I want to thank Amanda Osbourne again, along with the rest of your company! I have enjoyed my trial of the Acai Berry very much, and I hope to order more of the product when I am able to afford it! Again, Thank you! P.S. Amanda Osbourne deserves a RAISE in pay! She is GREAT! Sincerely, Patrick Diebold P.S.S. My advice to everyone calling to complain... Be respectful and nice when you call... and things will work out in everyone's favor!
D  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Well Patrick, make sure you look at the ingredients in the bottle. 200 mg of caffeine and 200mg of green tea extract. And you take it probably take it more that twice a day. Did you know that the MAXIMUM dosage that a doctor can legally prescribe of caffeine per day? 400 mg, so if you are taking that pill at least twice a day, you are taking the max dosage for a perscription, i took a similiar product and it sent me to the hospital with heart palpitations after about a month of taking the product as I was directed, if I had the time and money I would have persued a lawsuit, so be careful with how much caffeine those pills are pumping into your body.
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
I was billed for this and never ordered it and now they won't stop billing me. There is no way I would order this pill knowing that it was 2o0 mg of caffeine, 200 mg green tea & 50 mg ACAI. This is a SCAM and someone should stop it
D  27th of Feb, 2009 by

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. If you have decided that you do not wish to continue with our amazing product, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!
N  28th of Feb, 2009 by
The above listed number dumps you into a an operator database where someone with an east indian accent takes your name and number so that a company rep can call you back. I gave em my info but won't hold my breath. Man what a scam. I you think your just into it for $4.99 and they get you slick willy style. Bad bad business practice. Here is another number to try for cancellations that I found:

1-877-495-1182 (mon-fri 9am to 9pm est)

Good Luck, I'm pissed off too.