Natures ACAI Berry / Fraudalent advertising & credit card charges
This company offered a free sample of Acai Berry with a $4.95 shipping and handling charge. There was supposed to be a 14 day trial period. I cancelled long before the trial period was up (based on adverse information I received about this product) and returned their product immediately, yet I got a $79.96 charge on my Credit Card which was put on the very day they got my information on the phone. I have returned their product, sample and all as it arrived and have been trying to get this charge off my Capitol One Credit Card A/c. for five months now. This is outright fraud. Judging by the number complaints on the Internet, this appears to be a concerted effort to swindle the public. Certainly, there must be some way to put them out of business.
More Natures ACAI Berry Complaints & Reviews
- Natures ACAI Berry - fraudulent marketing/business practices 
- Natures ACAI Berry - Mail Fraud, Scam, How to get charges removed 
- Natures ACAI Berry - 14 DAY FREE TRIAL RIP OFF 
- Natures ACAI Berry - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 
- Natures ACAI Berry - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge