Nationstar Mortgage / bad service

Oroville, CA, United States Review updated:

Nationstar Mortgage also took our loan from gmac. This is the worst mortgage company i have ever dealt with. I am afraid of using them as a reference because they say on their 1-800 number that they are a collection agency and any information will be used for that purpose. They also put that on their emails as a disclaimer. I do not appreciate being told that. I have had my mortgage for 12 years and have never made a late payment. They also sent me a notice that I did not have homeowners insurance which is a bunch of you know what. If this is a collection agency then they need to seperate the collection agency from the mortgage company. I am also going to file a complaint with my attorney general in regards to this . And I would advise everyone with complaints about Nationstar to do the same. These people need to be put in there place. And GMAC had alot of nerve sending us to this rotten company.

Comments

• Da
      28th of Apr, 2010

this company is the worst company, they are not follwing the gov.guidelines in the home modification dept. they would rather i walk away from my home than help me keep it

• We
      1st of May, 2010

Sounds very familiar...I sometimes wonder if this is worth the trouble or should I let the house go, move back into an apt, & save $1000 a month...Good luck, & I too would like to thank GMAC for dumping us on this collection agent of a mortgage company.