National City Mortgage / fraud and scam
National city mortgage has this so called counseling dept. And they send you a financial form and a very nice brochure. All this gives you a sense of hope. Unfortunately, it is just a scam. I have been trying to get some sort of workout to keep my home as it is in an upside down loan. I was served foreclosure papers in july. I hired professional mitigators to deal with things as I can't get anywhere.
Everyone tells me the banks don't want your home, but national city seems * bent on taking it. They want me to pay the original mortgage or nothing at all. They keep citing deficit of income. They have not let me pay anything in over a year. I lost my job of 21 years and needed an adjustment. I am about ready to just give the home back. This is one dishonest institution. Plus they lose my paperwork and claim I never sent it.
I put $42, 000 down on this place and don't want to lose it. I am at my wit's end. My credit is bad now, but now I am employed (2 years) but I just don't make what I used to. I even filed a claim with the occ and they believed ncm regarding the lost paperwork. It's horrible and frustrating. I would totally like to sever ties with this bank.
I recommend to anyone to never finance with them. They are not out to help the homeowner and are dishonest.
More National City Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Financial Services Group - provisional credit
- PNC Financial Services Group - unauthorized debit card charges
- PNC Financial Services Group - home equity line of credit
- PNC Financial Services Group - overdraft
- PNC Financial Services Group - card center