National Car Rental And Avis Rentals / their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
I got a phone call and this lady said I could get a $40 gas certificate $1000 grocery certificate for $1.00
for 30 days after the 30 days then I would have to pay$19.95 a month, but if I did't want it just call them and cancel and I wouldn't get charged for it. She asked for my debit card # so they could take out the $1.00 and I gave it to her. I got the paperwork in the mail today and it said to claim the $40 gas certificate to go on www.budgetsaversonline.com and when I tried to get on line Complaints Board came up so I guess this is a scam now I'm worried about my debit card what can I do?
More National Car Rental And Avis Rentals Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car 
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - rates and customer service!
- National Car Rental - overcharging & promptness of resolving issue
- National Car Rental - reservation vehicle availability
- National Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - poor customer service
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - I complain about who not working well as its should be