Nabisco / bad cracker

1 145 county line rd. Jenkinsburg, Ga 30234Jackson, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 770-504-1486

the last 2 times i purchased saltine crackers from the Jackson, Ga Ingles Supermarket they were old. This box has a date of June 09 . Bar code [protected] Why do they sell old crackers?

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Mar, 2010

My complaint on CHIP'S AHOY in the peel back package the cookies aren"t as fresh as they were in the sleeve packages, also the peel back flap on the front makes me think [ or feel ] that somebody could of been in the package and seeled it back before my purchase I don't think the seal is as safe as they were in the two sleeve package.

• Su
      12th of Jul, 2010

I have lookd in every grocery store in my area and can not find any sugar wafers. I would like to find a grocery store that carries them. I live in Kinston, N>C>

2nd of Aug, 2010

nabisco chips ahoy whit fudge cookies tasted great but they had more then 6 cookies missing< I wonder if someone grabbed some from where they were being made? I would like a full refund who do I contact? Bought them at Walmart in Grants Pass Oregon. Aug 2 at 5 pm.

• Le
      11th of Feb, 2011

My name is Leon Wilkinson, Pastor. - I am somewhat of a cook and making Banana pudding is something all of the memebers of my family and church family asked me to make on a weekly basis... The last few weeks I have purchased boxes (5 to 8 ) to make requested orders and the wafers were very, very hard and dry... some boxes looked like they had not be inspected and apprived for sell... Some cookies even looked like they were nibbled on my small animals and were very hard... I go back to the store and return them when I can; however I don't have a large food store in the township where I live... I'm 60 yrs old, I grew up on Nabisco wafers, I beleive in your product and I use it regularly... What I want is the following: 1) our cookies inspected more closely before released 2) that old boxes not taken from one store and place in a poor area store as is the custom. and 3) I want some cupons to replace boxes I didn't take back to the store but threw away... my email addres is esa5498@sbcglobal.net... Thanks

• 1t
      16th of Apr, 2011

the saltine crackers are sometimes crumbley and other times crisp, but yet firm and not crumbley. If they were crumbley all the time, I would find another brand. Nabisco needs better quality control.

• Ly
      11th of May, 2011

Oreo cookies have become so thin they break up before you can get them out of the package which getting them out is very easy but they are still breaking up the cream filling is barely noticable What happen Nabisco not making enough profit's i would rather pay a little more to keep the cookie from almost disappearing and i don't mean by eating them you should rename them thin oreo's like the thin mint's.

• Li
      13th of Nov, 2011

what the hell is wrong with u people. do u not ever eat your crackers...They are half done,
    no taste, look awful, and make me sick to serve them...I hope everyone will quit buying nabisco... are you having them made in china, or where...you should be ashamed of yourself...you have many, , many, , people writing in and it does not seem to bother you... It is a waste of my money to buy and throw away white, half cooked, tasteless crackers from my country...Ae you making so much money that you don't care what americans think...I have stopped buying your products and I am in the process of getting winn dixie and other to quit handling your products...you are a disgrace to your company name...

• 1t
      13th of Nov, 2011

I'm still crumbley crackers hale the time. My next trip to the store I'll get a different brand

• De
      2nd of Nov, 2015

Love your crackers they are good with every thing Last box I bought two of the sleeves

were open down the side like the heat press was not at full temp.

The top was sealed both the side were not I have worked with these seal and press myself . Just wanted you to know

Corinne Boatman