MyPoints / Bad service

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Some "friend" gave MyPoints my e-mail and I am being swamped in MyPoints e-mail. Can't stop their junk e-mail to me unless I first join then unsubscribe. If I join, I must first agree with a series of stuff that amongst which says that they may share some of my information (e-mail address) with some of their suppliers. I don't want this to happen as I will be put on another e-mail list. This is ludicrous, I want out!

Cl

Comments

24th of Jul, 2009

I've been a member of Mypoints since it's inception, over 10 years ago, and I went to log in to my account yesterday and got a mesage that my account was closed due to me violating their terms; I sent them an email asking what terms I violated and got a vague response.
    I don't feel I ever violated their terms, which, when I joined alllowed for other members of the same household to also have Mypoints accounts, so long as they had their own email address, unfortunately not all families have seperate computer's to use and have to share.
    To me Mypoints has slapped me in the face for being a long standing member, who obviously put money in their pockets when I read their advertsers emails.
    If it weren't for their members, people who joined Mypoints, they WOULD NOT be where they are today, they would have failed years ago

• Mo
      5th of Mar, 2012
    MyPoints - They gave me the run around
    MyPoints
    mypoints.com

I ordered Directv also..10, 000 points, May 8th, never got them, ATT internet, never got the points...Netflix...still waiting. I emailed them and they gave me the run around...even after i provided proof. What a rip off!

• Fi
      13th of Mar, 2013

MY POINTS IS A SCAM!

• Mo
      19th of Jun, 2013

I was invited by United join MyPoints earn the welcome 750 United Miles in 2011. However, MyPoints never credit the 750 points and the excuse was checked by United, then they need to research and check. They have promised credit the miles within 4 -6 weeks and I was promised again another 8 weeks to receive, finally, I receive any miles since October 2011 until now. Today, my MyPoints account has been closed due to violation of our Terms of Service, the 15, 000 points have got. I have only one MyPoints account and did not do any violation to earn the points. I have sent several emails to the customers but NO response.
    Monica

• Ro
      2nd of Oct, 2016

Mypoints has turned into a spam and scam operation. They have not credited my account for several purchased made on their site and do not do anything about. They have made accessing my credits that I have impossible. I have been using their service for more than 10 years. I'm done with these scammers.