Menu

complaints

Santa's Letter Factory Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Santa's Letter Factory at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Santa's Letter Factory has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Santa's Letter Factory. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Santa's Letter Factory complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Santa's Letter Factory complaints

J
10:18 am EST

Santa's Letter Factory Sent letter package equaling $66

I bought a package on October 18 for $66 and my granddaughter was supposed to receive the first letter on December 1 in Colorado Springs Colorado. I just talked to my son-in-law was wondering why they never said anything about it and he said he checked the mail every day, and it never came. Now, what do I do and how are you gonna help me? I called the customer assistance line and no one answered except a recording.

Desired outcome: I really would like it sent. Please get back to me. I’m kind of upset.

K

Santa's Letter Factory I want to be removed from your email list

I want to be removed from your email list. I keep getting emails from you and it's really annoying. I don't know how I got on your list in the first place, but I don't want to receive any more emails from you. Please remove me immediately. Thank you.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Santa's Letter Factory I ordered from Santa Letter Factory on 10/23 and asked for delivery on 12/1

I ordered from Santa Letter Factory on 10/23 and asked for delivery on 12/1. The tracking says the item is lost during transit. I waited on hold with the company for over 35 minutes, but nobody answered. I also sent an email asking for a refund, but nobody replied. I'm looking for a full refund.

Hide full review

Is Santa's Letter Factory legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Santa's Letter Factory as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Santa's Letter Factory stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Santa's Letter Factory should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Santa's Letter Factory earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Santa's Letter Factory achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Santa's Letter Factory has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for santaletters.org can be seen as a positive aspect for Santa's Letter Factory as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Santa's Letter Factory's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Santaletters.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Santa's Letter Factory website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Santaletters.org has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a santaletters.org, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Santaletters.org appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Santa's Letter Factory has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • No reviews for santaletters.org on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Santa's Letter Factory and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Santa's Letter Factory protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
F

Santa's Letter Factory I ordered a letter on 12/09

I ordered a letter on 12/09. It's now 12/21 and I still haven't received any updates on when the letter will arrive. I tried calling, but all I got was endless music. I also emailed them twice, but haven't received any response. I'm planning to report this as fraud tomorrow. Their customer service is not just bad, it's non-existent. It seems like they either don't care or they're intentionally trying to deceive people. At this point, I strongly advise against doing business with them. Unless the letter has already been sent and will arrive by Friday, I want my money back.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Santa's Letter Factory So, I thought I'd give this Santa's Letter Factory a try, you know, to make my kid's Christmas extra special

So, I thought I'd give this Santa's Letter Factory a try, you know, to make my kid's Christmas extra special. Well, turns out it's a total scam! I went ahead and placed my order, even splurged on the fancy upgrade, about three weeks ago. But guess what? No confirmation, no nothing. And get this, my payment went through just fine, like, the same day I made the order. But did I hear back from them? Nope. Nada.

I've been trying to get in touch with these guys, like, a bunch of times. But it's been a total fail. They don't even bother answering my emails. Can you believe it? It's like they vanished into thin air or something. So, I did some digging, you know, played detective. Turns out, their address? It's just an empty piece of land. Can you say sketchy?

Honestly, I'm so disappointed. I was really hoping to make my little one's Christmas magical with a personalized letter from Santa. But instead, I got scammed. Lesson learned, I guess. Don't waste your time or money on this so-called Santa's Letter Factory. It's a total sham.

D

Santa's Letter Factory We ordered Santa letters for our kids in ***

We ordered Santa letters for our kids in ***. We got an email on December 5 confirming the order. Then, on the 9th, we received another email saying the letters would arrive on December 14. However, the 14th came and went without any sign of the letters. So, on the 15th, we called to check for an update. A man told us that if we didn't receive the letters by noon on the 16th, we could call again and they would overnight them. When the letters still hadn't arrived by noon on the 16th, we called again. Unfortunately, nobody answered the phone. We listened to music for a few minutes and were instructed to leave a message or send an email for a faster response (within 24 hours). I left a message and sent an email, but as of today, the 18th, I haven't received a response to either. I tried calling again, but now I can't leave a message. The call gets disconnected as soon as I hear the message asking me to leave a message or send an email.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Santa's Letter Factory I ordered a package for my daughter and got an email saying it was shipped on December 10th

I ordered a package for my daughter and got an email saying it was shipped on December 10th. They said it would take 5-7 days to arrive. The package had a letter from Santa, a copy of the "nice list" with her name, a map of Santa's route, and a certificate for being on the "nice list". I wanted my daughter to read it before Christmas as a surprise. But guess what? It's now December 24th, Christmas Eve, and the package still hasn't come. They didn't give me a USPS tracking number unless I paid extra for 1-3 day shipping. So I can't even track it. I tried reaching out to them on Facebook, but they blocked me from commenting. Then they told me to complain to the ComplaintsBoard.com about USPS, but you can't do that. They haven't said anything about giving me my money back or anything. But I do have emails and screenshots from this company to prove it.

Overview of Santa's Letter Factory customer experience

Santa's Letter Factory, operating under the domain santaletters.org, has been the subject of numerous consumer complaints. This online platform, despite its festive name, has left customers disappointed and dissatisfied. One of the major issues reported by users is the poor quality of the letters received. Many customers have expressed their disappointment with the generic and impersonal content, lacking the magical touch one would expect from Santa himself. Additionally, there have been complaints about the late delivery of letters, causing distress and frustration for both children and parents. Another recurring problem is the lack of customer support and responsiveness from Santa's Letter Factory. Numerous customers have reported difficulties in reaching out to the company for assistance or to address their concerns. This lack of communication has left customers feeling neglected and unheard. Overall, Santa's Letter Factory has failed to meet the expectations of its customers, delivering subpar letters, experiencing delays, and providing inadequate customer support.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Santa's Letter Factory contacts