MyFlightSearchscam!

I was trying to book a flight to Florida, Had checked the box that I was flexible on dates/ times, but chose a flight for the dates I had originally wanted. When the booking was complete the dates had completely changed and it was going to send me to florida only to return the next day, called to cancel and get a refund until I could get the ticket I actually wanted, the site says 100% guarantee on cancellations and refunds, when I called it was an entirely different story, got the run around and told that all tickets are final sale and that mine were in fact stand-by and that there wasnt even a guarantee that I'd be able to get onto this flight. argued with this man for a bit and told that speaking to a supervisor wouldn't change the outcome, if i wanted to change my ticket i could do so with him and i would be charged a bit over $200 more. after having to beg and persuade he finally put me on the phone with someone else, after threatening to report them to BBB and telling her that this was clearly a scam she quickly cancelled and refunded my money. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS SITE! unless you want a whole lot of headache.

Br
Nov 09, 2017

Comments

• Xy
      Aug 07, 2018

This happened to me. Frontier cancelled by flight, I tried this site and the departure city switched from my initial booking. I called right away to cancel and got the run around trying to book another flight, finally telling me they would refund this ticket and have not yet. This has been a nightmare for me as I am begging Frontier to pay for the other airline I had to book. So I've had to pay for 3 tickets.

• Ea
      Feb 25, 2019

This company is NOT legitimate. They are registered in Las Vegas, but are working out of call centers in India. They have false American names. They are a scam. DO NOT USE this company. I am still waiting for a promised refund of $600 due to an error made during booking resulting in us having to leave a day early, costing $2000 in refundable hotel bookings and excursions. They just apologize and make up another excuse... "refund has been approved please wait 1 to 2 billing cycles, not sure why the delay, cannot process it back on card, technical error, will mail a cheque, please allow 10 days". NOTHING.

DONT GET SUCKERED IN. Save your money.

• Li
      Mar 29, 2019

This company is a huge scam! I had a death in the family and had to book last minute travel. I booked two round-trip tickets NY-FL and immediately received a booking receipt number with the flight information, etc. After two hours and not having received a confirmation, I called the 800 number and was told that the confirmation and check-in information would be emailed within the hour. SIX HOURS later, I had not yet received the confirmation, so I called again and explained the circumstances of our travel, only to be told that the confirmation email would be sent within 4 hours. We headed to the airport anyway and on the way to the airport I received a call saying that the tickets were no longer available, but they could put me on the next flight for an additional $600 each! I'm an attorney and informed them of this and told them I would be reporting them to the BBB and threatened legal action if my card was charged. Within minutes I received four back-to-back cancellation emails. This is a disgrace.