MultiChoice / non existent customer service and refund incompetence. shocking!!!

1 South Africa

Multichoice deducted money off my account via debit order without my consent. Secondly they deducted more than 20 times my monthly installment for the package I am on in one go.

I phoned them, explained the problem and requested they refund the money back into my account as soon as possible. The agent assured me the money would be paid back within 5 to 7 working days. Two weeks past without any feedback or refund. Again I had to phone multichoice to follow up. The agent could not provide me with much insight and advised me that the agent who worked on the case would have to phone me back as they would have more information. This was not sufficient and a requested to speak to a team leader or manager where after I was advised by the agent that no one is available which is clearly why the service is so poor. After being kept on hold numerous times the agent assured me that a manager or team leader would phone me back with more information that same day. Needless to say this never happened. I am seriously disgusted with this poor service.

If this is not resolved within 24hours I will take the matter further and make it a priority to complain on any forum available.

My customer number - [protected]