MultiChoice DSTV / cost of dstv/repeats/lack of choice

ZA Review updated:

Constant repeats on 5/6 of the DSTV channels (BBC food/Nat Geo/Discovery to mention a few).
DSTV is the most expensive satelitte in the world! - no competition.
Give subcribers the option to choose which channels they want and charge accordingly, that is all people are wanting. Why should we have to pay for channels we do not watch.

Ga

Comments

• Ju
      Aug 19, 2009

This complaint concerning the service & costs of DSTV are the complaint of the larger majority of subscribers, unfortunately though all the complaining falls on deaf ears - their service is pathetic & cost is astromonical compaired to the rest of the world.

Its time we had competition here in South Africa in all fields of business. These service providers with a monopoly know that the public just have to cough-up & pay while the gravy train eschelon keep rolling in the big bucks. What is our consumer coucil doing to help senior citizens & the rest of SA Public?

Step in & make yourself heard!
    VJH senior citizen Mpumalanga

• Da
      Feb 16, 2010

It was hard to break the DSTV habit, but I did. Life is so much better now.

I am investigating Free2View satellite tv.

• Be
      Jan 26, 2012

I am paying a lot of money for a VERY BAD SERVICE. See picture attached of what I can see when watching a movie or the news.
    Please can you help me, or at least pay my subscription fee back because it is not acceptable at all.
    Regards