MultiChoice Africa / removal of channels

Durban, ZA Review updated:

I'm absolutely dissatisfied with dstv they remove channels and replace them with crap. I have the compact package that included ed and I'm absolutely angry that this channel has been removed and replaced with an irrelevant channel called SPICE that is not educational at all. Quiet a few of my other channels were removed and replaced with nonsense that I would never watch. Also I have about 4 channels that do not work at all which are Vuzu, the food channel, mfamily and mnetstar. When I called the call centre they said I must take my decoder in which I think is nonsense as these channels just stopped playing on their own. Your service is crap and really not up to standards. I'm a very unhappy dstv customer.

Sa
Dec 01, 2016

Comments

• Gr
      Dec 12, 2016

I absolutely agree with the complainant. Channels are being removed and replaced with utter nonsence.
    Duplicating of content ie. Fashion shows that does not favour south african viewers, only nigerians and elsewhere. What the hell!!! are we paying for. Please fix these issues. Multichoice are taking south african viewers for i####s with the rubbish that is being shown . The constant repeats make wathcing tv a irritation which is suppose to be relaxing. Please, seriously address these issues.!!!