MultiChoice Africa / price lock
Dear multi choice
My id number is [protected]. I applied for the explora on the price lock deal that was advertised on dstv, I am frustrated with the service and need some intervention from a supervisory level. Below is the timeline of events:
The application sms was send on 5 november 2016 (10:20am). I was contacted by your call center the application was successful and an order number was send to me (361288). The sms also read that the decoder will be dispatched in the next 2 to 3 days. Hence I was expecting delivery by no later than 10 november 2016.
I waited another week till 19 november 2016 and followed up on the delivery, the contact center could not help me and escalated the complained and issued me a ref number ([protected] ref 1). The complained was handled by petunia. [protected]@multichoice.Co. Za, and she replied that I will not be able to talk to someone more senior.
A customer survey was send to me and I rated the service with a 2. Customer complaints then phoned me and followed up on the issue. They promised me that the incident will be resolved in the next 2 to 3 days.
It's now 28 november 2016 and I received an e-mail that that my case has been resolved?? Read below
Case number: [protected]-c2
We are pleased to inform you that your case logged on 24-11-2016 has been resolved by the dstv care team.
Please share your views on our service in the upcoming survey. We really appreciate you letting us know about your experience as this will help us improve.
If we can help you with anything else, please don't hesitate to email us.
Dstv care team
1. How is this possible?
2. I still did not receive an explora
3. The promise was for delivery 2 to 3 days later, it is now 23 days later?
4. Nothing changed after the incident was escalate??
5. What more must I do from my side to speed up delivery?
Japie visser (A previously satisfied customer)
More MultiChoice Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service