MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / price lock promotion, was declined. need answers

1 Private, Pretoria, South Africa Review updated:

Dstv complaint:

To whom it may concern:

I have been a DSTV subscriber for over 10 years now

I have applied for your Price Lock promotion on a Explora decoder, installation etc for 24 months at R959 per month

Currently i am paying R880 per month so this would be, R80 more a month

I have been informed that i don't meet the minimum requirements and both your consultants couldn't even tell me what that is. I also checked all the terms and conditions online and promotion rules and can't find anything

Apparently something to do with your 2 min, credit check formula, as there is no chance if you followed correct procedure to get complete credit check done that, my application would have been declined.

I am very unhappy about the way this has gone down, and even emailed your credit documents department to get answers without any success.

So basically as a last resort i am sending this complaint. If this isn't handled in a timely manner, ill have no option but to cancel my DSTV subscription completely. Maybe a R 10 560 loss on one client for Multi Choice per year may not matter, but to me it is a nice saving.

If i don't get any proper feedback or response on this complaint, i will consider it a closed matter and cancel my subscription.

Desirable outcome: Provide me with the price lock promotion package

Kind Regards

An
Jul 5, 2017

Comments

19th of Jun, 2018

Good day i was declined dstv price lock i would ike to now why?