MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / price lock promotion, was declined. need answers
To whom it may concern:
I have been a DSTV subscriber for over 10 years now
I have applied for your Price Lock promotion on a Explora decoder, installation etc for 24 months at R959 per month
Currently i am paying R880 per month so this would be, R80 more a month
I have been informed that i don't meet the minimum requirements and both your consultants couldn't even tell me what that is. I also checked all the terms and conditions online and promotion rules and can't find anything
Apparently something to do with your 2 min, credit check formula, as there is no chance if you followed correct procedure to get complete credit check done that, my application would have been declined.
I am very unhappy about the way this has gone down, and even emailed your credit documents department to get answers without any success.
So basically as a last resort i am sending this complaint. If this isn't handled in a timely manner, ill have no option but to cancel my DSTV subscription completely. Maybe a R 10 560 loss on one client for Multi Choice per year may not matter, but to me it is a nice saving.
If i don't get any proper feedback or response on this complaint, i will consider it a closed matter and cancel my subscription.
Desirable outcome: Provide me with the price lock promotion package
JAC Janse van Rensburg
Date of Call: 4 July 2017, 12:00 PM
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice Africa - dstv taking premium customers for granted
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - unethical behavior and guarantee from aerial & satellite excellence gift acres pretoria
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - channels on dstv / multi choice africa
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - account query
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - reconnecting dstv account