MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / dstv professional installers refusing to install my decoder that comes with free installation

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

On the 20th Dec 2017 I bought Dstv explora from HiFi corporation on special for R1699 from R1999. On the box of the decoder there's a yellow and white sticker that serves as a voucher that mentions that the purchase includes free installation that comes with a dish and a smart LNB, and this applies to within 25km radius. Since 21st Dec 2017 I have been trying to get dstv installers to come and install the deal I bought but have been failing. The response i get from some is they no longer do installatios which come with free installation, I've had a response that says I should take the decoder back to where I bought it and buy a cheaper deal. The last disappointing response from dstv agency in alberton-new market shopping center- was they don't do installation on equipment bought from HiFi corporation. On the 28th Dec 2017 called dstv call centre to relay my situation and get help. The consultant took all my details and promised that she's sending my address to the installation department and someone will come and install on the 29th Dec 2017. Since then no one came or called to inform me about when will they come to do the installation. Today on the 2nd of Jan 2018 I called dstv call centre again, by luck the consultant who answered is the one who attended to my call in the past since I started to have a problem with installation. I told her I feel neglected because after my calls no one makes sure that I'm helped or not. She suggested she'll give me the numbers to their installation department, unfortunately not having a pen with me and driving, i asked her to send me all the details via email address to my email address which dstv has and I confirmed to the lady. She said she will send the contact details. I also asked her to take this matter to her superiors to have a solution to this matter since I'm a paying customer who activated his account on the 21st Dec 2017 and already a deduction was made in my bank account for dstv account but don't have the benefits of seeing what I paid for.

To this moment, more than 2 hours latter I have not received an email with contact details to installation department.

I'm going to attach few pictures of the whole period from 20th Dec to 2nd Jan