MTN / top up is a rip off

Gauteng, ZA
Phone: 0738279305

I took out a top up contract on the 1st of October at mtn waterfront. I was adviced top up is the best if you don't want to run high bills. At no point was I informed that the call charges on top up are double than that on a talk 500 and I mean why would I be informed that cause in essence mtn makes more money as you'd have to keep topping up. No 1 informs me that with this Samsung s3 if your data is on your airtime and data is getting finished as you continuously get notifications and updates. I mean why can't sales people be honest. I would've just gotten a blackberry on a talk 500 instead of a phone I will be spending more on than I planned. I can't afford this phone or this option. I've called this 808 number and I'm put on hold for long. I've emailed, sent complaints via mtn and hello Peter and nothing. The service at mtn is revolting. I should've stuck to vodacom. I am taking this further, if it means I must go to carte Blanche and the media I will if this contract is not cancelled or changed to something I can afford. I've already emailed a few newspapers and I've started to receive responses. This is clearly the only way to get service in this country. Contact details. [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

On