Mr Tireoil change

I went to Mr Tire for an oil change. I was the only customer there and yet it took them over two hours to change my oil. Most of the employees were just standing around gossiping the whole time I was there. I wrote a negative review and the employee who sold me my oil change called and harassed me about my negative review multiple times! I couldn't believe it. The owner of the shop called to see why I felt negatively about my experience and I let him know other people were calling from Mr Tire. He apologized and offered me a free oil change, which was nice of him. I felt slightly better about the experience until I realized my lug nut key was missing and now no one can take my tires off. I called corporate and they informed me I have no proof and dismissed me. I expected to be treated with a at least a little bit of respect talking to corporate customer service. Nope. She said "and what do you expect me to do about it?" So to say the least I don't recommend Mr Tire.

El
Jul 22, 2016

Comments

• Cu
      Jul 22, 2016

why go to a place called mr tire for an oil change?. Did they take a tire off while doing an oil change?. Were you the only person there or was yours the only car there?