Mr Rooter / Failur to act

1 Oaklyn, NJ, United States Review updated:

My Daughter has a 3 day old infant and a 2 yro. We had feces floating in the bathtub. We knew it would be hard on Xmas eve but Mr Rooter says 24/7 service. Wed evening they say "everyone is on other calls we can't get there till the morning", , which is B/S, no on wanted to come out. Xmas I get it.
We call back 10AM Xmas morning--STILL they say "oh, we don't know, maybe well come out, maybe we won't, we'll call you.
We called the REAL Roto Rooter, they had crews on the road and saie they'd get ti us in a few hours!!
DO NOT EVER CALL MR ROOTER!!!
They will screw you!!!

The real Roto Rooter does what they say!!!

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Pissed in New Jersey. I have a question for you, are you a Roto Rooter owner? You seem awefully biased. I used Roto Rooter once and they caused $12, 000 damage to my house. The local RotoRooter has had 6 owners in 5 years. My friend runs a plumbing parts store and tells me they are the jokes of the plumbing industry.
    C'mon now, fess up Roto Rooter owner. Noone in their right mind would really recommend a joke company unless they are part of it.
    I've used Mr Rooter for years. They are always on time, never charge me extra for weekend work and they are very clean and professional. I know they are not cheap, but I want quality and I want to be able to trust my plumber. I tried to trust RotoRooter and it cost me $12, 000.

• Tc
      8th of Nov, 2009

Oct 20, 2008 my sewer line was infiltrated with about 6 ft of roots from my tree (now mind you, I bought my house in Oct '06.) I paid $9100 to have MR. ROOTER (pieces of Sh%#) come out, put approx 30 ft of liner in, and they "fixed it" with a warranty. (Long story short...)
    Oct 20, 2009... "Happy 1 Year Anniversary!" Guess what... Roots are back @ 20 ft, sewer needs to be re-lined again. They came out, told me it was under warranty (duh), and said someone would get back to me Friday... that was 2 days ago. I just called again and left a message for Scott the mgr to contact me. The last time I called, Wed, I was told that someone would contact me soon. What the hell is "soon" to them? I'm trying to be patient, however it's wearing thin. (702-457-5191, feel free to prank call them.) And they also told me taking out the tree wouldn't have made a diff.

This is a "warranty fix." It began on October 19, 2009@ about 7:30pm... still not fixed. I spoke w/ Scott in Vegas on Friday and has was very rude and curt. (my big work of the day!) This was all AFTER calling Anthony, in Los Angeles (above Scott.) I had asked Scott, since I have had to take time out of MY day, MY family and My work to make all these calls and to get someone to contact... can someone compensate me, after all, it's been going on for a year (off n' on...) & $9100 (paid October 2008.)
    * Scott's reply was: "I'm NOT going to pay YOU to fix YOUR problem."
    What a great representative of the company... NOT!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Feel free to write and express your feelings! I have. =)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "cory.harding@mrrootertucson.com" ; "John.Akhoian@mrmooterla.com" (Current Owner at Mr Rooter)