Mr Price Group / MRP / no response on request to close mr price account
I first contacted Mr Price customer care via telephone wanting to close my Mr Price account. I overpaid and there is a credit on my account which I want transferred back into my account.
I have sent through all the documents which were very difficult to understand from the customer service call center. I have waited for 17 Days now to receive any communication regarding the matter. I believe only 1 person deals with this type of query? I have left 2 messages with the call center (where I had to go over the story over and over) for her to call me back to no avail and 2 emails to address [protected]@mreg.com
The point is they have my money and it feels as if Mr Price Group are making it as difficult as possible to transfer my money back to me.
I do hope I can get some resolution. Sad how you have to complain on a public form for anything to be done.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price - 3 applications, 3 different branches still no feedback
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department