Mr Price Group / MRP — mr price sport - maxed terrain shorts
We bought my husband 4 Maxed Terrain Shorts @ R250 each in Newcastle.
I took the lables off and threw the slip away, as he fitted them in the shop.
I threw them in the machine for a quick rinse so he can wear them.
Cold water, no tumble dryer off course!
Well, they shrunk!!! All 4 are about 2 sizes to small now!!
So I just threw R1000 down the drain!
Can I go exchange without a slip and lable???
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price - customer service-online chat
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department