Mr Price Group / MRP / huawei p8 lite mobile device

I purchased a mobile device as per above on the 30/11/2018 at the mall of the south. Firstly this mall is far from where I stay but at the time other outlets did not have phones we were told that phones are at selected outlets. there was a very helpful sales guy there who assisted us with our purchase, we made up our minds and took them.

on the 28/05/2018 screen went blank on my phone, I went to Carlton centre Mr Price I was told to take the phone back to the outlet that i bought it from, as I mentioned earlier this branch is far from where i work and stay so for my convenience I went to a branch closer to me. I then went back to pay up the outstanding balance and wanted to close my account and all of a sudden I was told that I can leave the phone with them they will book it in for repairs for me.

the consultant there also mentioned that there will be a challenge for the repairs seeing that I was not using a vodacom sim card in it. The HELPFUL consultant I mentioned earlier had told us that the network is not a problem because I was using MTN at that time. All of a sudden now that I have a problem all this NEW information comes up.

i would like to close my account asap.

Regards