Mr Price Group / MRPfurniture

good day,

I am very disappointed in how you guys have made me wait for my order. I ordered my Sofa on the 1st of December 2018, on a Sunday and i understand the exclusion of weekends and holidays. But it has been 7 long working days since.

And when I call I'm told it has been shipped and on its way to me but I haven't had any communication from them and yesterday 10 December (6th day of tracking) nothing had been communicated to me. Today is the last day( 7th day) and i haven't heard anything from you. I called your agent yesterday and she said she will follow up and send an email since normally the delivery people communicate 24 hours before delivery date. She hasn't responded as yet.

I am very furious to be honest because I have been wanting this couch for 10 months now and when I finally qualified for credit I'm given the run around. You guys want to sway people from the stores to online but this is how long we have to wait for our orders?? The online order thing was also not disclosed to me by two of your stores after I went there countless times but kept on saying they didn't have the couch in stock. This was made known to me by one store assistant at Cresta, so if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have know there was a way I could get a couch I wanted.

Ts