Motorola V3m CDMA Mobile Phone / secondary display is blank and a mark is seeing on it.
1. product: v3m cdma,
2. date of purchase : 1.11.07
3. dealer: calcutta hoisery stores.
4. invoice no. 609.
5. esn no. : 1bf86300
6. msn no. : g17whg2709
I have visited motorolla service center on 28.02.2008 and they just see the mobile and said that this case would not be considered as warranty case and for repair u have to pay something around rs.3000.00.
I ask why? they said that the display is boken due to some pressure on it, may be u have keep in ur pant pocket and it depend on the position ur.
Yesterday night I found this complaint on my mobile. before 2 days my mobile got hang I switch off and it was o. k so I ignored it, but since then the ring is also not ringing on call, charging takes toomuch time to charge and discharge within 2 hrs.
I request u to take my complaint to upper staff of motorolla. sir I m a employee of my company and I cant pay this charge from my salary to repair without any fault of mine. so I request u to help me.
I have also taken their complaint in writing. work order no. su/mo/07/10003 date. 28.02.2008.
Add. redington india ltd., turning point, ghod dod road, surat, gujarat.
More Motorola V3m CDMA Mobile Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam
- Motorola - moto e4 metropcs
- Motorola - motorola mobiles phones
- Motorola - my moto z play media volume. issue