Motorola V3m CDMA Mobile Phone / secondary display is blank and a mark is seeing on it.

1 India Review updated:

Mobile detail.
1. product: v3m cdma,
2. date of purchase : 1.11.07
3. dealer: calcutta hoisery stores.
4. invoice no. 609.
5. esn no. : 1bf86300
6. msn no. : g17whg2709

Complaint;
I have visited motorolla service center on 28.02.2008 and they just see the mobile and said that this case would not be considered as warranty case and for repair u have to pay something around rs.3000.00.
I ask why? they said that the display is boken due to some pressure on it, may be u have keep in ur pant pocket and it depend on the position ur.

Yesterday night I found this complaint on my mobile. before 2 days my mobile got hang I switch off and it was o. k so I ignored it, but since then the ring is also not ringing on call, charging takes toomuch time to charge and discharge within 2 hrs.

I request u to take my complaint to upper staff of motorolla. sir I m a employee of my company and I cant pay this charge from my salary to repair without any fault of mine. so I request u to help me.

I have also taken their complaint in writing. work order no. su/mo/07/10003 date. 28.02.2008.
Add. redington india ltd., turning point, ghod dod road, surat, gujarat.
Thanks.

Comments

Es
  23rd of Jul, 2010

I had purchased my Blackberry Gemini 8520 from a mobile store in Chennai and only after purchase I knew it was a officially unlocked device and not a usual Airtel Blackberry, I was upset at first as I have nearly 3 years of experience with Blackberry service at Airtel and its just awesome they do it so professionally. I used a Rs.999 (approx. USD $20) worth cover for the phone from case mate, after a month and few days the display brightness diminished to very low level and I had taken it to the Redington India Ltd. service center in T.Nagar and they told me about the Rs.730 charge if there is water lodged in the device and I was 100% sure that there isn't any possibility for the same, so I gave my device for service and was waiting for about 2 weeks and I received a call from them saying there was water lodge in my device and they want me to pay Rs.730 to get the device back and the most important thing is that the device isn't serviced. I was like what the hell? Why would I pay these cheats the money just to open and take look at it and return? These people don't have the basic common sense that if I had known there is water why would I give it for service to pay Rs.730 unnecessarily? I would rather go to private service center and get it done for same price or something additional, finally they sent me some fake snap shots of water damage and stuff. I doubt if they had done it on their own to rip off the money. Today I got the device back and the display totally doesn't work. They spoiled it even more. Blackberry has to stop sending officially unlocked devices let the people get good service from Airtel, Reliance and other service providers. Never from these local Redington guys, I wonder if they have ever seen a Blackberry phone, these guys would only have experience in spoiling local basic phones like Nokia, Motorola etc. Now giving the service order to these guys Blackberry is spoiling its reputation in India. I need a brand new device and also my Rs.730 to be returned and I am not going to live them till then.

People beware of these guys. Redington India Ltd is totally a fraud company. Redington India Ltd rips off the money and spoils your device. Redington Group has to replace my device and pay me my Rs.730 back. Redington Group has to stop the scam in the name of service Blackberry devices. Redington India Ltd should no longed be an authorized company to service Blackberry devices. Blackberry has to stop the contract right away.