Motorola E6 Rocker / bad after sales service

1 India

I am one of the "victim" of the after sales service problem from motorola, I had purchased my handset rather expensive handset last year, after few months of use, my 1gb memory card was corrupted, I laodged a cpmplaint at "adonis electronics pvt ltd' situated at mahal industrial eastate, off mahakali caves road, mumbai-400093. My complaint ref noe is [protected]. I was expecting a replacement of the memory card in a weeks time since it was in gurantee period. It has been more than 3 months today and yet have not got my memory card. People at service center don't even pick up my call... It I frustating... I am cursing the day I purchased the handset. I need to reach to the motorola highest authority to complain about the same.. Just a message.. To motorola... If this continues, your foothold in indian market will be doomed on the long run. Mantra here is just not to sell, it is to satisfy a customer by after sales service.. Today due to such petty issues you must have lost more than 20 customers whom I have warned not buy your product.