Motorola / bad customer service + unresolved problem

1 India Review updated:

I am an existing customer of motorola. I had purchased one motorola mobile model no. Motorocker e-6 its imie no is [protected] dated 26/11/2007 from the mobile store, essar telecom retial ltd, shop no. 16/1 sneh nagar, sapna sangeeta road, indore 452001. Within 10 days a problem occured in my mob. Firstly I visited your service center redington which is in malva tower indore, it got resolved they changed the board as your representative informed me.

Then again 2nd problem occurred again I visited your place they resolved and said they swapped the board again as I remember. I really don't know the parts which are used in my mob. Are original or not, I am not blaming on your company but I also have some other work to do, I think you understand it.

Again I visited they replaced the charger which is the next problem after 2 months now after 1 month I again visited your service center due to another major problem that is e-6 is a pda phone and major it is operated with the help of touch screen so the prob. Is its screen is not working due to which I am not able to check my sms's, call details and rest of all the options. Today (15/09/08) I again submitted my mob. To your service center, I really don't know whether it will work properly in future or not kindly look into the matter.

Ay

Comments

• Es
      23rd of Jul, 2010

I had purchased my Blackberry Gemini 8520 from a mobile store in Chennai and only after purchase I knew it was a officially unlocked device and not a usual Airtel Blackberry, I was upset at first as I have nearly 3 years of experience with Blackberry service at Airtel and its just awesome they do it so professionally. I used a Rs.999 (approx. USD $20) worth cover for the phone from case mate, after a month and few days the display brightness diminished to very low level and I had taken it to the Redington India Ltd. service center in T.Nagar and they told me about the Rs.730 charge if there is water lodged in the device and I was 100% sure that there isn't any possibility for the same, so I gave my device for service and was waiting for about 2 weeks and I received a call from them saying there was water lodge in my device and they want me to pay Rs.730 to get the device back and the most important thing is that the device isn't serviced. I was like what the hell? Why would I pay these cheats the money just to open and take look at it and return? These people don't have the basic common sense that if I had known there is water why would I give it for service to pay Rs.730 unnecessarily? I would rather go to private service center and get it done for same price or something additional, finally they sent me some fake snap shots of water damage and stuff. I doubt if they had done it on their own to rip off the money. Today I got the device back and the display totally doesn't work. They spoiled it even more. Blackberry has to stop sending officially unlocked devices let the people get good service from Airtel, Reliance and other service providers. Never from these local Redington guys, I wonder if they have ever seen a Blackberry phone, these guys would only have experience in spoiling local basic phones like Nokia, Motorola etc. Now giving the service order to these guys Blackberry is spoiling its reputation in India. I need a brand new device and also my Rs.730 to be returned and I am not going to live them till then.

People beware of these guys. Redington India Ltd is totally a fraud company. Redington India Ltd rips off the money and spoils your device. Redington Group has to replace my device and pay me my Rs.730 back. Redington Group has to stop the scam in the name of service Blackberry devices. Redington India Ltd should no longed be an authorized company to service Blackberry devices. Blackberry has to stop the contract right away.