Motorola / bad customer service + unresolved problem
I am an existing customer of motorola. I had purchased one motorola mobile model no. Motorocker e-6 its imie no is [protected] dated 26/11/2007 from the mobile store, essar telecom retial ltd, shop no. 16/1 sneh nagar, sapna sangeeta road, indore 452001. Within 10 days a problem occured in my mob. Firstly I visited your service center redington which is in malva tower indore, it got resolved they changed the board as your representative informed me.
Then again 2nd problem occurred again I visited your place they resolved and said they swapped the board again as I remember. I really don't know the parts which are used in my mob. Are original or not, I am not blaming on your company but I also have some other work to do, I think you understand it.
Again I visited they replaced the charger which is the next problem after 2 months now after 1 month I again visited your service center due to another major problem that is e-6 is a pda phone and major it is operated with the help of touch screen so the prob. Is its screen is not working due to which I am not able to check my sms's, call details and rest of all the options. Today (15/09/08) I again submitted my mob. To your service center, I really don't know whether it will work properly in future or not kindly look into the matter.
More Motorola Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - mbp36xl baby monitor
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam