Motel 6 / manager and house keeper

1 located off of Gause Blvd.Slidell, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 985-649-7925

I honestly do not want to be a bother. I just wanted to inform you that we will be checking out of your hotel and will not ever be a guest at any motel 6 again. I have been asking politely for towels, tissue, and clean sheets for two days. I did not receive them. I saw a lady outside changing the garbage and ask her if I could please get them. She then insisted to bring the house keeper to my room. The house keeper began rolling her head raising he voice at me saying that we never ask to have our room serviced when I personally told her that we needed these items. I have had all I can take for the treatment my family and I receive here so I RECORDED THE CONVERSATION ON MY PHONE. The manager insisted on telling me that I HAVE NO COMMON SENSE, WAS TRYING TO BE A PROBLEM, WAS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING FOR FREE, AND THAT I AM A LIAR!!! I am in my right mind to take this recording to my lawyer and file a suit for discrimination being that I was just personally attacked by two of your employees just because I ask for clean towels, sheets, and toilet tissue. I very seriously doubt that anyone will take the time correct the behavior of your employees and how the guest are being treated, but if anyone ever decides to, the name of the Manager who made these comments to me is FRANCINE WALTON. We will be finishing our summer out at another hotel where is may cost more, but I'm willing to pay to be treated like a guest. I am disgusted that I have already put out all the money to stay here for nearly two months and I wish you the best of luck trying to keep this place up and running.

Sincerely,
Donna Smith.

Comments

• Em
      14th of Apr, 2011

MAM DID YOU CONTACT CORPORATE MOTEL 6 @ 1-800-4-MOTEL6. I HOPE YOU CAN GET THIS ISSUE RESLOVED.

• Em
      17th of Apr, 2011

DONNA,
    I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE I JUST WISH PEOPLE WOULD REALIZE NOT ALL PEOPLE ARE THE SAME AND THE TREATMENT YOU HAVE RECIEVED IS UNACCEPTABLE NOT TO MENTION PLAIN RUDE . OUR GUESTS ARE THE REASON WE ARE HERE PERIOD SO GUESTS SHOULD BE TREATED JUST LIKE THAT ... A GUEST ! PLEASE DONT SHY AWAY FROM MOTEL 6 JUST FROM THIS ONE BAD EXPERIENCE PLEASE ALLOW US (STAFF)WHO FEEL THE WAY I EXPLAINED ABOVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT MOTEL 6 WE WILL LEAVE THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU ACTUALLY MEANS.