Motel 6refused to rent - no reason given

I Review updated:

I stayed at this Motel 6 location for a week, and for the most part was satisfied. There was an issue with housekeeping- when they cleaned the room they just changed the sheets and mopped. They just set towels and toilet paper on the bed as well as a huge plastic bag. When I called to ask if they were finished, they said yeah- and we put stuff in there for you to clean. It was a bit frustrating that they didn't take out the trash- just left it. Whatever though- I can take out trash myself.

After a week of renting they said I was now on their "do not rent" list. I asked why, and was not given an answer. I understand a motel can refuse service for any reason, but I find it unprofessional to refuse to rent without giving an explanation. If I did something wrong, I would like to correct it so I don't have a problem at the next place I go to.

FYI- I have stayed at a number of Motel 6 locations across the country and have never had an issue.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices