The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Motel 6 — refused to rent - no reason given
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I stayed at this Motel 6 location for a week, and for the most part was satisfied. There was an issue with housekeeping- when they cleaned the room they just changed the sheets and mopped. They just set towels and toilet paper on the bed as well as a huge plastic bag. When I called to ask if they were finished, they said yeah- and we put stuff in there for you to clean. It was a bit frustrating that they didn't take out the trash- just left it. Whatever though- I can take out trash myself.
After a week of renting they said I was now on their "do not rent" list. I asked why, and was not given an answer. I understand a motel can refuse service for any reason, but I find it unprofessional to refuse to rent without giving an explanation. If I did something wrong, I would like to correct it so I don't have a problem at the next place I go to.
FYI- I have stayed at a number of Motel 6 locations across the country and have never had an issue.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms!
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers
- Accor / Motel 6 - sexual paraphernalia
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!!
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior