[Resolved] Morgan Properties / the glens in windsor mill md management liars, unprofessional staff in office, utility ripoffs.

5 Windsor Mill, Maryland, United States

Do not rent from these people> the staff person that helped me when I came was professional and very courteous. Since then my experiences have been horrible. I was charged for a month to month lease which I never agreed to. The office staff has lied about it month after month and agreed to fix the problem since january 2017. I agreed to be on a 12 month lease never did I sign anything for a month to month. I do not understand why I can not get the staff to fix this problem. It was no error on my part I did everything I was suppose to do to rectify the situation including signing a paper they sent out in november asking if I wanted to renew my lease. I was told to sign the bottom of the document and return it to the office and it would serve as a agreement and notification that I wanted to stay. Now the paper some how is missing from my file and the staff is acting like they don't know anything about it. Recently I purchased my own refrigerator and notfied the office staff to have the maintenance remove the old broken up one that belonged to them afterwards I wrote a letter to indicate this and had them put it in my file. The office staff somehow never put it in my file I had to rewrite it again. I still have a copy of the first one I gave them. They also misplaced my application to get pool passes. Then refused to give them to me when I asked for them because of the issue with the rent situation. I was presented with this problem since january and the staff also claim that I have to pay it because my lease wasnt signed by december even if I gave them the document they asked me for to let them know I was staying. They are liars and very unprofessional I will never refer anyone here and I will be moving whenever my lease is up. They are very unprofessional and need to be replaced with someone else. The lady lenora was very professional and honest and knew how to do her job. Do not move here you will be sorry...

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2017

Adriane- I apologize for the situation you have been placed in. Morgan Properties took over management of the community in March of 2017 and was not present when you signed your lease. We do have you in our system on a 12 month lease, not showing month to month. I have shared your review with the property team to reach out to you. We do not have an updated phone number in the system, so please expect a email follow up. If you would prefer a call please email me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with this information.

Ad