Mor Furniture / Lies about finance charges!
Hello my wife and myself f went to longs back in March of 07 to buy furniture and one of the sales rep informed me of the mors credit. So i applied and was given a credit of $1600 and i saw a nice sectional for $1999. I was only going to get one side of the sectional and pay the other side with cash, but the sales rep talk me into getting the entire sectional once we filled out the paper work everthing came to $2068, but the catch was the sales people that were there lied to us bout what the store credit was. There store credit is a lease program and there lease fees are over the top when we tried to complain about the misinfo to the Manager he stated that he was sorry but we are still obligated to the contract...
Just want everyone to know. Don't do the mors credit its a rip off!!!
More Mor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - Scam offer! 
- Mor Furniture For Less - HORRIBLE quality - warranty scam! 
- Mor Furniture - Cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle! 
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - CHANGING FINANCING PRICE 
- Mor Furniture - Deceptive Return Policy
- Mor Furniture For Less - bill
- Mor Furniture For Less - mattress cover
- Mor Furniture For Less - zz savant everfeel plausible queen
- Mor Furniture For Less - product and customer service
- Mor Furniture For Less - delivery