Mor Furniture / Lies about finance charges!

Hello my wife and myself f went to longs back in March of 07 to buy furniture and one of the sales rep informed me of the mors credit. So i applied and was given a credit of $1600 and i saw a nice sectional for $1999. I was only going to get one side of the sectional and pay the other side with cash, but the sales rep talk me into getting the entire sectional once we filled out the paper work everthing came to $2068, but the catch was the sales people that were there lied to us bout what the store credit was. There store credit is a lease program and there lease fees are over the top when we tried to complain about the misinfo to the Manager he stated that he was sorry but we are still obligated to the contract...

Just want everyone to know. Don't do the mors credit its a rip off!!!

Comments

13th of Jul, 2008

This is exactly the scam they pulled on me, something needs to be done about this. I am Furious, I've been paying 160+ a month for a mattress and sleigh bed, when I purchased it the total would have been 2000, well if I continue paying TRS, in Total it will cost me DOUBLE. I was never told it was a lease aggrement. This has to be stopped!

• Tw
      19th of Sep, 2009

HAHAHA stupid poor people.