Monitronics / Security system for home
About a year ago, my elderly mother had a Monitronics employee show up at her home pretending to be an ADT representative to upgrade her system. Her ADT system contract had expired but she was still using the ADT system. So the Monitronics rep switched out key pads (still telling my mother this was for upgrades), changed her system to call into Monitronics and had her sign an electronic contract. My mother was told she would receive a copy of the contract in the mail. A year later and she still has no contract. My sister just learned that my mom has been paying for two security systems for over a year now. My sister contacted Monitronics three weeks ago and was told it would take a week to e-mail a contract to my sister's e-mail. She has yet to receive the contract.
So I am stopping the bank draft for Monitronics on Monday, December 5th.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off